- Prep your database:
- Update Giving and Attendance Histories.
- In Accounting Ledger: 1) complete Bank Reconciliations clearing ALL appropriate entries;
2) close all months and years to be archived.
- In Membership mark Address and Individual records to be archived with a archive code.
- Back up your active CDM+ database.
- Decide whether to create a New Archive or to Archive to Existing file.
- Select what records to archive.
- Check the archive preview and settings.
> File > Archive
Click the Archive button. Click to select either an existing archive database or create a new archive database. Click OK. If creating a new database, enter the name and click OK.