Released April 13, 2020
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
If using macOS
macOS 10.13 High Sierra is the minimum required version of macOS to run CDM+ 11.0.x. macOS 10.13 or later can be installed on any Mac released from 2010 or later using the App Store.
CDM+ 11.0.x WILL NOT run on macOS 11 Big Sur or later. Please review the CDM+ System Requirements for supported versions for your operating system.
If using Data Hosting or SAAS
CDM+ Mobile 2.2 or later is required to access CDM+ 11.0.x databases.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 11.0.3
- CDM-7447 Bug - Deleting a notice from Administration does not work
- CDM-7445 Bug - Giving Receipt Notices are mixed in with Individual Letter Notices
- CDM-7463 Bug - User gets a SQL Error when printing Pledge Custom Listing and Export report
- CDM-7457 Bug - Configuring database servers can produce an error
- CDM-7446 Bug - Adding multiple address records will not save individuals or giving units after saving the first one
- CDM-7456 Bug - Changing address record name doesn't prompt to change giving unit name
- CDM-7444 Bug - Reorganizing COG databases can cause an error