Released November 10, 2020
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra DEPRECATED
- macOS 10.14 Mojave SUPPORTED
- macOS 10.15 Catalina SUPPORTED
- macOS 11 Big Sur SUPPORTED
CDM+ 11.1 WILL NOT RUN on 32-bit Windows operating systems (x86). Ensure ALL clients that will run CDM+ 11.1 meet these system requirements.
- Windows 7 x64 DEPRECATED
- Windows 8.1 x64 DEPRECATED
- Windows 10 x64 SUPPORTED
- Windows Server 2008r2 x64 DEPRECATED
- Windows Server 2012 x64 DEPRECATED
- Windows Server 2016 x64 DEPRECATED
- Windows Sever 2019 x64 SUPPORTED
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
CDM+ 11.1 Highlights
Please see What's new in CDM+ 11.1.
Changed and removed features
Georgia State Income Tax Withholding
CDM+ 11.1 includes a correction tax calculations for Georgia State Income Tax. Previously the standard deduction was mis-calculated at $4,600.00 for the year for those filing as Married. CDM+ 11.1 uses the the correct deduction of $3,000.00 for the year for persons marked as Married Filing separate Return. These deductions are defined in Table E on page 42 of the Employer Tax Guide. Because of this mis-calculation, it's possible employee state income tax for 2020 has been under-withheld. We recommend review YTD withholdings and, where necessary, add additional state tax withholding to catch up employees to avoid owing any state taxes when filing 2020 returns.
FTP Sync (Self-Hosted Clients)
The FTP sync feature has been removed from automatic backups for self-hosted clients. A file sync feature is not specific to Suran's software and can be accomplished using a number of 3rd party tools.
Multiple Credits and Debits to the Same Asset on a Single Ledger Entry
In CDM+ 11.1, all credits and debits to assets with the same account number are combined into a single item on the bank reconciliation. This behavior has been present in previous releases for Advanced Fund Accounting, but is now present for all clients regardless of the Advanced Fund Accounting setting. This change allows the Bank Reconciliation window to function predictably when multiple asset accounts share the same number and Advanced Fund Accounting is not enabled—a rare, but legitimate configuration.
This change assumes a ledger entry represents at most a single financial transaction per bank account. If you are accustomed to entering multiple deposits and withdrawals to and from a single bank account on a single ledger entry, CDM+ 11.1 will no longer allow you to clear that activity as independent debits and credits. Instead, enter a separate ledger entry for each financial transaction to your bank account. If you have routine bank activity you enter, such as 3rd party payroll, consider using Recurring Ledger Entries to optimize this process.
This change can also cause an undesired impact if you use the same account number on multiple assets to designate separate bank accounts in the chart of accounts. In this situation, re-number your chart of accounts to use a distinct account number for each asset representing a distinct bank account.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 11.1.1
- CDM-8182 Bug - SQL generated for Invoice to Invoice jump button formats incorrectly.
- CDM-8095 Story - Display the Transaction Date on the Accounts Payable Posting report
- DW-284 Bug - Unable to create backups in DW 11.1.0
- CDM-8073 Bug - Tabbing from Total to Giving Fund is not working in Batch Contribution Entry
- CDM-8181 Bug - Error processing pending gifts
DOC Ministers (General)
- CDM-8185 Bug - Credentials options do not enable in Add mode by default
- CDM-8186 Bug - Credential Region 2 doesn't display the correct value
- CDM-8124 Bug - Unable to process a deposit related to an faPayment record
- CDM-8179 Bug - Unable to access ACH Payroll if you have an Engage Complete plan
- CDM-8193 Bug - Changing Payoll FICA or Medicare amounts clears the total deductions and creates a wrong net pay amount.
Suran Omnis Framework
- CDM-8177 Bug - CDM+ will produce an error if there is a settings.df1 present