Released November 29, 2016
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 10.0.2
- CDM-3713 Bug - Updating an Accounts Payable Invoice can attempt to save a NULL payee description
- CDM-3708 Bug - Contribution Statements report is not printing a full page size to the printer or PDF
- CDM-3720 Bug - A SQL error occurs saving notes on the Minister Records window for DOC General
- CDM-3721 Bug - A message "Serial number not recognized" can appear after upgrading to 10.0
- CDM-3655 Story - Enable code signing for legacy operating systems
- CDM-3716 Story - Revert URL encoding fix from CDM-3602
MinPro PDF Server
- CDM-3670 Story - Update the production PDF server when deploying a build
- CDM-3587 Bug - Payroll Posting Report is not printing like the Print to Screen shows
- CDM-3704 Bug - Payroll posting report is not sorting the employee payments correctly
- CDM-3724 Bug - Payroll posted with 10.0.1 can mix check numbers
- CDM-3533 Bug - Refreshing a report preview after printing another report to the clipboard corrupts the preview
Search and Call
- CDM-3726 Bug - The DOC General Minister records References tab is missing the complex grid for minister with a published profile version of 2016
- CDM-3727 Bug - DOC Minister profile reports are not taking up the full page
Suran Omnis Framework
- CDM-3728 Story - Posting reports are printing zoomed in text size