Released January 03, 2017
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 10.0.4
- CDM-3823 Bug - Preparing Suran's W-2s in Aatrix causes the preparer to exit
- CDM-3800 Story - Ability to print 1099-INT forms through Aatrix
- CDM-3647 Bug - Accounts Receivable Invoice window does not show a Change button after selecting an entry posted in a closed period
- CDM-3852 Bug - Accounts Receivable Invoice window shows a Delete button when selecting an entry that is posted to ledger
- CDM-3782 Bug - Change button is not consistently showing in Contributions Maintenance
- CDM-3794 Bug - The DOC yearbook statistics import can re-assign existing statistics for churches
- CDM-2186 Story - Update the Congregational Record report for DOC Regional
- CDM-3843 Bug - Authenticating from the Database Browser can fail
- CDM-1239 Bug - Tab characters in address fields will produce a NCOA/CASS file that cannot be processed
- CDM-3846 Story - Require an email address when sending errors and feedbacks
- CDM-3486 Bug - Mousing over some of the buttons on the Welcome window doesn't show a description
- CDM-3857 Bug - Web updating the tax manager on Windows doesn't install new tax tables
- CDM-113 Story - Download the tax manager update via HTTP
- CDM-1445 Story - Expand New York withholding tax calculations to handle exemption allowances correctly
- CDM-3838 Story - When switching from a hosting account to self-hosted show a blank address
- CDM-3764 Story - Reconcile deposits properly regardless of the gift date