Released May 09, 2017
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 10.0.8
- CDM-4167 Bug - Some check formats aren't read properly with the check reader
- CDM-4199 Bug - Using the check image scanner on Windows can fail to scan or hang after several scans
- CDM-4177 Bug - Online Gift processed email is sending duplicates
- CDM-2708 Story - Add Individual Other Phone Numbers/Email Addresses to the Contributions Export and Custom Listings
- CDM-4236 Story - Remove access to discount mailing
- CDM-4214 Bug - A clean installation of CDM+ doesn't install the OSpell dictionaries
- CDM-4168 Story - Embed the PostgreSQL client libraries on macOS
- CDM-4258 Bug - You cannot void an entry that was posted from accounts payable
Suran Omnis Framework
- CDM-4218 Story - Make the printer page setup button an advanced option on macOS