Released October 23, 2017
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 10.1.4
- CDM-4825 Bug - Prevent deleting invoices posted from payroll
- CDM-4901 Bug - Closing Invoice window in Windows causes Core Executable
- CDM-4943 Bug - Closing the AR Invoice window causes CDM+ to crash in Windows 64 bit
- CDM-681 Bug - When marking a Check-In/Check-Out event to skip class selection during check-in, a Catch-All is not required though it should be
- CDM-2999 Bug - Canceling a Self Check-in before the list of names displays will display the list of names after it goes back to the Begin screen
- CDM-4865 Bug - Codes do not refresh when selecting the group type for a Check-In/Check-Out Event.
- CDM-4870 Bug - Jump to Staffed CI from CICO Event does not load current from Event window
- CDM-4844 Technical task - Add phone and email types to the available fields for check-in reports.
- CDM-1012 Bug - The Daily Report of Giving does not use terms support for Event in the search description
- CDM-1078 Bug - The standard search on History Comparison has a string table lookup when including a giving unit range
- CDM-4732 Bug - Looking up a giving unit with a left square bracket produces a blank dialog box and an error
- CDM-4829 Bug - Converting pending gifts to contributions after Deposit Processing, can cause contributions to show as not posted to ledger
- CDM-4921 Story - Pad church PINs to 6 digits in DOC general and regions
- CDM-3981 Story - Migrate existing church links to the churches tab
- CDM-4914 Story - Show church assignments when viewing an OCV minister from the regional version
- CDM-550 Bug - The Event Registration Welcome window does not respect the Individuals custom term
- CDM-794 Bug - Standardize the spelling of "Canceled" in Event Registration
- CDM-4939 Bug - Activity Custom Listing report frame title reads '-14'
- CDM-4848 Bug - Pressing the return or enter key from an advanced find doesn't trigger the OK button
- CDM-3792 Bug - Adding a new entry to the ledger can select a custom type instead of journal entry
- CDM-4935 Bug - CDM+ gives a Core Executable when loading a particular ledger entry in users data
- CDM-1819 Bug - Adding pastoral records while adding an address does not save the pastoral records
- CDM-4607 Story - Only allow a visitation or pastoral record's owner to delete the record
- CDM-4609 Story - Allow transferring ownership of a visitation or pastoral record
- CDM-661 Bug - ACH Company Entry Description only allows 10 characters rather than the 20 setup instructions specify.
- CDM-4760 Bug - Taxable Income Summary is cutting off the right side of the page.
- CDM-4854 Bug - Payroll Employee Detail & Payroll Employee Summary are showing different information for the same period
- CDM-4906 Bug - Payroll Employee Detail report does not show employee name
- CDM-4898 Bug - Phone or Email tab can display information for previous individual record
- CDM-4926 Bug - Adding individual phone numbers to the Missing Custom Listing produces a SQL error
- CDM-4866 Bug - All Responsive reports are showing a change to the right margin on the left side and a change to the left margin on the right side in Landscape
- CDM-4890 Bug - Creating a Roommate event with a left square bracket in its title produces an error
Search and Call Flagging
- CDM-1486 Bug - Ministers appear on the Flagged Minister Report after the flag is cleared
- CDM-4503 Bug - Congregations Suggested report in DOC Regional breaks on Flag Date
- CDM-4190 Bug - Tabbing through the 8th other giving line on Process Treasurer Reports generates an error
- CDM-4853 Bug - An error can occurs updating a database to 10.1.2
- CDM-4899 Bug - An error can occur updating a 10.0.9 database with online registrations to 10.1.3
- CDM-4960 Bug - Issue with suran_database_manager