Released June 27, 2018
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 10.1.8
- CDM-5487 Bug - Contribution Statement is not showing pledge totals
- CDM-5502 Bug - Media labels do not display label content
- CDM-5489 Bug - The Select Record window attempted to show a description without a record ID
- CDM-5501 Bug - Historical entries not displayed on Church tab in Regional
Suran Omnis Framework
- CDM-5504 Bug - Reconnecting before updating a database to 10.1.7 can generate an error
- CDM-5498 Bug - An error can occur updating a 8.2r12 database to 10.1.7
- CDM-5500 Bug - An error can occur updating a 9.0r3 database to 10.1.7