Released July 12, 2018
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 10.1.9
- CDM-4531 Bug - Check Listing report combining Auto Draw amount
- CDM-5510 Bug - Ledger to Budget Report is not sorting category and sub-category codes of different lengths alphabetically
- CDM-5514 Bug - Check Listing report is not showing the bank reconciliation cleared status
- CDM-5528 Bug - Check Listing Composite mode doesn't hide detail entries
- CDM-5512 Bug - Check Listing Report is listing Gross amount rather than Net Pay amount for Payroll Checks
- CDM-5520 Bug - Adding a new visitor to Event Attendance does not include them in the resulting list of Attendance entry window
- CDM-5511 Bug - Enabling the Address under column 1 on the Contributions Custom Listing doesn't print the address
- CDM-5518 Bug - Ledger to Budget does not combine accounts by number
- CDM-5505 Bug - SQL error when transferring online credentials
- CDM-5517 Bug - Updating an Address Record's Mailing Name or Salutation for a family with a Giving Unit record does not prompt you to update Giving Unit
- CDM-5478 Bug - Labels can truncate content when there is available space to use
Suran Omnis Framework
- CDM-5527 Story - Before resetting an idle connection, flush any open transactions
- CDM-5539 Bug - Update to 7934 from 7929 causes stack error
- CDM-5536 Bug - Quarterly Comparison Report is not printing the budget figures