Released December 04, 2018
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, and macOS versions prior to 10.9 are NOT supported.
If using macOS
macOS 10.11 El Capitan is the minimum required version of macOS to run Suran Server. macOS 10.9 and 10.10 can be updated to 10.11 or newer for free using the Mac App Store.
CDM+ 10.2.x WILL NOT run on macOS 11 Big Sur or later. Please review the CDM+ System Requirements for supported versions for your operating system.
If using Data Hosting or SAAS
CDM+ Mobile 1.9 is required to access CDM+ 10.2 databases. CDM+ 10.1 and later are required to take full advantage of CDM+ Mobile 2.x
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
If you host your own data, you MUST update your database server first. Update CDM+ on your server computer, then launch CDM+. Perform the server upgrade as prompted, then continue the update process normally. This step is NOT REQUIRED if you use CDM+ Data Hosting or SAAS.
You will need to run the CDM+ installer on all computers using CDM+. If you're currently using CDM+ 10.0 or 10.1, other computers will automatically download and launch the installer when they connect to your updated database. The database update will only be run once.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 10.2.4
- CDM-5294 Bug - The Employee Payroll type is not showing as an option on the Check Listing report
- CDM-5835 Bug - The Print button doesn't enable in Deposit Processing when marking deposits for processing
- CDM-5872 Bug - The Bank Reconciliation Report does not display the dates when printed from the Bank Reconciliation Window
- CDM-5864 Bug - Removing a recurring transaction - will not delete it
- CDM-4598 Bug - Prevent deleting a giving fund with pending gifts linked to it
- CDM-5798 Bug - Remove the Church/Organization address alignment from control of Header alignment
- CDM-5799 Bug - "Do you want to save your changes?" repeats after replying Yes on Giving Funds
- CDM-5815 Bug - Daily Report of Contributions when selecting Columns for report shows a note twice on the report
- CDM-5817 Bug - Transferring contributions give a false negative that it could not delete the source giving unit
- CDM-5851 Bug - After transferring contributions with delete of giving unit, the giving unit record frame does not redraw
- CDM-5882 Story - Only send recurring gift emails if the gift is created on date of the gift
- CDM-5850 Bug - Adding Individual Names on an Individual Custom Listing produces a SQL Error
- CDM-5780 Story - Action to open WebMinPro as a minister
- CDM-5785 Story - Include Minister PIN on DOC minister change submissions
- CDM-5887 Story - Expose Primary Number in the field manager
- CDM-5871 Bug - Recurring Journal Entries - will not let you change and save
- CDM-5794 Bug - Setting Visitor Newsletter Checked on Address Export without Family Name causes a SQL Error
- CDM-5795 Bug - Add button appears on Standard Search of Pastoral Records Listing
- CDM-5830 Bug - Access tab in Visitation and Pastoral List shows All and None buttons when the select list is not visible
- CDM-5834 Bug - Individual Yearbook Directory only prints one individual
- CDM-5837 Bug - List Maintenance does not recognize clearing a detailed tracking position as a change.
- CDM-5662 Bug - Prevent sending sent notice from multiple email addresses
- CDM-5807 Bug - Voiding an incorrectly-configured payroll produces an out-of-balance ledger entry
- CDM-5862 Bug - Accessing Payroll Setup doesn't prompt to unlock an encrypted database
- CDM-5842 Story - Limit the allowed account types to liabilities on Employee Liabilities
- CDM-5861 Story - Allow entering spaces on the ACH Immediate Origin Company ID field
- CDM-5244 Bug - Searches list does not retain field name in description for phone and email columns
- CDM-5421 Bug - Find configuration in CDM is not saving
Search and Call
- CDM-4148 Bug - Using the Clear Completed button the references tab doesn't completely mark the reference as not completed
Search and Call Regional
- CDM-1538 Bug - Finding profiles on the Willing to Move field does not return the expected results
- CDM-2059 Bug - Search Profile brings back ignored records when only searching by information under Preferences tab only
- CDM-5885 Story - Create new designation if designation does not exist while looking up payment types
Suran Omnis Framework
- CDM-5867 Story - Use an HTTP connection to www.suran.com to get the local IP address
- CDM-5847 Bug - An error can occur updating a 9.1r19 database to 10.2.3