Released December 26, 2018
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, and macOS versions prior to 10.9 are NOT supported.
If using macOS
macOS 10.11 El Capitan is the minimum required version of macOS to run Suran Server. macOS 10.9 and 10.10 can be updated to 10.11 or newer for free using the Mac App Store.
CDM+ 10.2.x WILL NOT run on macOS 11 Big Sur or later. Please review the CDM+ System Requirements for supported versions for your operating system.
If using Data Hosting or SAAS
CDM+ Mobile 1.9 is required to access CDM+ 10.2 databases. CDM+ 10.1 and later are required to take full advantage of CDM+ Mobile 2.x
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
If you host your own data, you MUST update your database server first. Update CDM+ on your server computer, then launch CDM+. Perform the server upgrade as prompted, then continue the update process normally. This step is NOT REQUIRED if you use CDM+ Data Hosting or SAAS.
You will need to run the CDM+ installer on all computers using CDM+. If you're currently using CDM+ 10.0 or 10.1, other computers will automatically download and launch the installer when they connect to your updated database. The database update will only be run once.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 10.2.5
- CDM-5896 Story - Enable AEF on all versions of macOS
- CDM-5877 Bug - Ledger Entry Results List does not select the last entry selected when Showing All Records
- CDM-5879 Bug - Ledger to Budget report does not show over/under by Funds when sorting by Funds
- CDM-5975 Bug - Modify bank reconciliation allows you to enter overlapping dates
- CDM-5890 Bug - Jumping to view payroll from the invoice window produces a SQL error
- CDM-5888 Bug - AR aging report is showing a balance that is incorrect
- CDM-5274 Story - Optimize the Aging Invoices report
- CDM-2899 Bug - An error can occur looking up individuals during check-in
- CDM-5875 Bug - Opening the onscreen keyboard for self check-in redraws excessively on Windows
- CDM-825 Bug - Entering a contribution to a giving unit with both a church and address link produces a SQL error when the address link is orphaned
- CDM-5878 Bug - The advanced search appends to the Date included on Contribution reports
- CDM-5892 Bug - Daily Report of Contributions is not printing if Report Columns are set to Total Only
- CDM-5904 Bug - Date range may print twice on Contribution Statement Report, Contribution Statement Line, and Contribution Statements Return (customization) reports
- CDM-5910 Bug - Memorial/Note field does not appear on Contribution Statements or Contribution Statement Report when Notes box checked
- CDM-5969 Bug - Contribution Details report is not adhering to the date format under Contribution date column
- CDM-5880 Bug - Long text values don't wrap on custom listings
- CDM-5900 Bug - Selecting a backup doesn't enable the reveal and restore buttons
- CDM-5902 Bug - Reveal button does not open the folder containing the backup
- CDM-5947 Story - Enhance the check for Windows administrators to look at the domain controller
- CDM-5971 Story - Ensure the Windows Event Log service is running when installing Suran Server
- CDM-5966 Bug - Advanced search descriptions include the format and record type header
- CDM-5957 Bug - Attempting to delete multiple ledger entries only deletes one
Master Coding System
- CDM-5849 Bug - -22 is showing in Master Coding > Codes > All
- CDM-5870 Bug - Track Attendance label is truncated in Master Coding System
- CDM-5893 Bug - Deleting a mailing code from the address record does not take them off the list
- CDM-5958 Story - Add a migration to clear FKs for cleared code descriptions
- CDM-3694 Bug - An error can occur with an ambiguous donotprint column running the mgetfamilyname function
- CDM-5873 Story - Add Alternate Address fields to the available fields on the yearbook directory
- CDM-5874 Story - Add a Phone and Email block to Address and Individual Name Badges
- CDM-5863 Bug - Memorial/Notes do not refresh with new entry
- CDM-5889 Bug - Selecting a memorial gift designee using type-to-search during contributions entry does not create a memorial gift given
- CDM-971 Bug - When deleting SMTP settings, the foreign key emails and notices isn't cleared
- CDM-5338 Bug - Using indent line with an inline graphic does not indent the graphic
- CDM-5869 Bug - Printing Card Notices with a return address creates a divided by zero SQL error
- CDM-5895 Bug - Email notices allow you to enter a subject with no notice
- CDM-5946 Bug - The Vendor for a Liability account is not retained when you tab to the next field.
- CDM-5961 Bug - Only 1/2 of Employer portion of FICA and Medicare is voided when you void payroll
- CDM-4583 Bug - Getting Started in Preaching Aids has a -14
- CDM-5941 Bug - Record frames don't hold custom column widths
- CDM-326 Bug - Printing a large number of results from a record frame can produce a SQL error because the buffer limit is exceeded
- CDM-3839 Bug - A specified report position is out of range error occurred printing labels
Search and Call
- CDM-1987 Bug - Marking a reference as not yet complete when there are missing references with lower numbers affects the wrong references
Suran Omnis Framework
- CDM-5967 Bug - Running commands and scripts will fail on Windows if the temporary directly contains a space
- CDM-5891 Bug - Updating a database with vendors with blank codes and names causes a SQL error
- CDM-5897 Bug - An error can occur updating a 8.2r8 database to 10.2.4
- CDM-5901 Bug - Updating a 10.0.9 database to 10.2.4 produced an error
- CDM-4895 Bug - Getting the description for a user field set when cascading a delete produced a SQL error
- CDM-2036 Bug - Posting Women's Reports does not exclude online reports from WMT