Released January 20, 2019
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, and macOS versions prior to 10.9 are NOT supported.
If using macOS
macOS 10.11 El Capitan is the minimum required version of macOS to run Suran Server. macOS 10.9 and 10.10 can be updated to 10.11 or newer for free using the Mac App Store.
CDM+ 10.2.x WILL NOT run on macOS 11 Big Sur or later. Please review the CDM+ System Requirements for supported versions for your operating system.
If using Data Hosting or SAAS
CDM+ Mobile 1.9 is required to access CDM+ 10.2 databases. CDM+ 10.1 and later are required to take full advantage of CDM+ Mobile 2.x
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
If you host your own data, you MUST update your database server first. Update CDM+ on your server computer, then launch CDM+. Perform the server upgrade as prompted, then continue the update process normally. This step is NOT REQUIRED if you use CDM+ Data Hosting or SAAS.
You will need to run the CDM+ installer on all computers using CDM+. If you're currently using CDM+ 10.0 or 10.1, other computers will automatically download and launch the installer when they connect to your updated database. The database update will only be run once.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 10.2.6
- CDM-6007 Bug - Printing Ledger to Budget Report in Geneva 9 Font -1 line prints on pg 4
- CDM-6034 Bug - Missing Custom Listing can generate SQL error when Address Line 1 included
Chart of Accounts
- CDM-6023 Bug - You cannot select the data entry default for accounts with numbers longer than 4 characters
- CDM-5910 Bug - Memorial/Note field does not appear on Contribution Statements or Contribution Statement Report when Notes box checked
- CDM-6016 Bug - Copying pending giving unit codes to current does not handle duplicates between the pending and current codes
- CDM-6017 Bug - Cancelling copying pending codes to current does not cancel
- CDM-6024 Bug - Generating Canadian Receipts produces an error if the giving unit selection is omitted
- CDM-6040 Bug - Using the arrow keys to move between giver in Giving Unit Field Maintenance does not retain the original code if the code has changed to create a duplicate.
- CDM-6041 Bug - Using Giving Unit Field Maintenance to fix blank codes yields duplicate code error
- CDM-6008 Bug - Suran server will not recognize the current user is an administrator if they have a number of groups
- CDM-6027 Bug - Inventory Item Export will not export on Windows
- CDM-5983 Bug - The integrity check for non-zero ledger reference numbers does not use the current product name
- CDM-5987 Bug - Do not show detail still shows total of sub-category when sub-category also set to not show detail
- CDM-6035 Story - Prevent voiding contributions deposits
Master Coding System
- CDM-6026 Bug - Adding events on the fly from Batch Contributions generates an error
- CDM-6005 Bug - An image imported into Graphic Browser shows a different size than what Preview shows for the image
- CDM-5984 Bug - The program throws an error or crashes when typing-to-search or tabbing through employee liability vendors
- CDM-5988 Bug - Iowa over-withholds state tax
- CDM-6022 Bug - Payroll Period Detail report displaying Voided entries when flag is set to include Non-Voided Entries.
- CDM-6044 Bug - Oregon payroll taxes not calculating correctly.
- CDM-5979 Story - Enhance California Low Income Exemption to handle married allowances.
- CDM-5980 Story - Enhance New Mexico tax calculations to limit the number of allowances to 3
- CDM-5994 Bug - Jumping to a record frame set to load the last find will cause the window to show all when next opened
- CDM-6010 Bug - Record frames can hang after selecting a different record
- CDM-6036 Bug - Envelopes are missing the return address option
Search and Call
- CDM-6032 Story - Adjust the profile for 2019
Suran Omnis Framework
- CDM-5806 Bug - The cursor can get stuck on the waiting icon
- CDM-6011 Bug - User Field Maintenance does not save all entered values