Released March 22, 2021
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra DEPRECATED
- macOS 10.14 Mojave SUPPORTED
- macOS 10.15 Catalina SUPPORTED
- macOS 11 Big Sur SUPPORTED
CDM+ 11.1 WILL NOT RUN on 32-bit Windows operating systems (x86). Ensure ALL clients that will run CDM+ 11.1 meet these system requirements.
- Windows 7 x64 DEPRECATED
- Windows 8.1 x64 DEPRECATED
- Windows 10 x64 SUPPORTED
- Windows Server 2008r2 x64 DEPRECATED
- Windows Server 2012 x64 DEPRECATED
- Windows Server 2016 x64 DEPRECATED
- Windows Sever 2019 x64 SUPPORTED
Deprecated Operating Systems
Operating systems marked as DEPRECATED will not be available in a future version of CDM+. Read more about CDM+ 12.0 System Requirements (Fall 2021).
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
CDM+ 11.1 Highlights
Please see What's new in CDM+ 11.1.
Changed and removed features
Georgia State Income Tax Withholding
CDM+ 11.1 includes a correction tax calculations for Georgia State Income Tax. Previously the standard deduction was mis-calculated at $4,600.00 for the year for those filing as Married. CDM+ 11.1 uses the the correct deduction of $3,000.00 for the year for persons marked as Married Filing separate Return. These deductions are defined in Table E on page 42 of the Employer Tax Guide. Because of this mis-calculation, it's possible employee state income tax for 2020 has been under-withheld. We recommend review YTD withholdings and, where necessary, add additional state tax withholding to catch up employees to avoid owing any state taxes when filing 2020 returns.
FTP Sync (Self-Hosted Clients)
The FTP sync feature has been removed from automatic backups for self-hosted clients. A file sync feature is not specific to Suran's software and can be accomplished using a number of 3rd party tools.
Multiple Credits and Debits to the Same Asset on a Single Ledger Entry
In CDM+ 11.1, all credits and debits to assets with the same account number are combined into a single item on the bank reconciliation. This behavior has been present in previous releases for Advanced Fund Accounting, but is now present for all clients regardless of the Advanced Fund Accounting setting. This change allows the Bank Reconciliation window to function predictably when multiple asset accounts share the same number and Advanced Fund Accounting is not enabled—a rare, but legitimate configuration.
This change assumes a ledger entry represents at most a single financial transaction per bank account. If you are accustomed to entering multiple deposits and withdrawals to and from a single bank account on a single ledger entry, CDM+ 11.1 will no longer allow you to clear that activity as independent debits and credits. Instead, enter a separate ledger entry for each financial transaction to your bank account. If you have routine bank activity you enter, such as 3rd party payroll, consider using Recurring Ledger Entries to optimize this process.
This change can also cause an undesired impact if you use the same account number on multiple assets to designate separate bank accounts in the chart of accounts. In this situation, re-number your chart of accounts to use a distinct account number for each asset representing a distinct bank account.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 11.1.5
- CDM-8111 Bug - Generating Aatrix data can hang the program
- CDM-8441 Bug - Vendors set for 1099-MISC box 10 show figures in box 13
- CDM-8386 Bug - Saving a bank reconciliation can try to void an entry that is already voided
- CDM-8431 Bug - Processing deposits can fail if your timezone is not US/Eastern
- CDM-8417 Bug - Adding Mobile Device for Provisioning Failure
- CDM-8373 Bug - Missing Custom Listing has access to Church fields in the Advanced Find
- CDM-8430 Story - Optimize printing the Attendance Worksheet
- CDM-8442 Bug - Viewing audit log changes on vendor records can throw a SQL error
- CDM-8344 Bug - Backing up CDM database increases size on disk by original database amount for each backup.
- CDM-8521 Bug - Boolean values do not import correctly for COG reports
- CDM-8327 Story - Add Type to the Changeset record frame tab
- CDM-8331 Story - Rename the Ministerial Changes tab to Change Sets
- CDM-8449 Bug - Cannot delete connected individuals from Visitor Record
- CDM-1545 Bug - Send Test button on the Confirm Email window of the Contributions Statement Email report sends PDF's of all giving statements
- CDM-8195 Bug - Add new record and enter data, save prompts to create Add the next new record and it does not prompt for a donor record
- CDM-8213 Bug - Giving units without contact numbers will not show up on Pledge Custom Listing and Export
- CDM-8258 Bug - Prompt to add giving unit occurs when adding a new address while adding a giving unit
- CDM-8366 Bug - Tabbing is out of order when entering new contributions in Batch Contributions and Contribution Records
- CDM-8382 Bug - Button to display scanned checks is not available in view mode
- CDM-8429 Bug - Embedding the Contribution Breakdown field in Contribution Email Notices in Regional generates an error
- CDM-8463 Bug - Adding a Giving Fund on the fly while adding/changing a Contribution record does NOT save correctly
- CDM-8518 Bug - Online Contribution Notice menu still appears
- CDM-8235 Story - Enhance integrity check for giving fund linked to Fee Assist.
- CDM-8372 Story - Include for_fee_assist value when converting pending to giving
- CDM-8453 Story - Clean up messaging in Giving Funds
DOC Ministers (General)
- CDM-8498 Bug - Program hangs when item 6 is selected under Credentials tab of Minister Records, but no regions selected
- CDM-8328 Story - Split compound credential options
- CDM-8446 Story - Only expose Credential Region 2 for Senior Regional Ministers
- CDM-8447 Story - Enable Option 5 for commissioned ministers
- CDM-8448 Story - Revise option 5 for DOC General Credentials
DOC Ministers (Regional)
- CDM-8126 Bug - Individual Records DOC Minister tab doesn't display completely with a minimum vertical resolution
- CDM-8369 Bug - Submitting changeset that sets the under care region does NOT set it in DOC General
- CDM-8454 Bug - The Flag/Sent tab on Minister Records does not clear when there is no record displayed
- CDM-8469 Bug - The Disclosure tab does not clear when there are no records display
- CDM-8531 Bug - The Search and Call list gets unfiltered AFTER trying to set the line for a given Individual
- CDM-8081 Story - Expand the DOC Ministry Status options
- CDM-8325 Story - Make the regional directive available based on Standing
- CDM-8326 Story - Make Search and Call Status available when Standing is NO
- CDM-8329 Story - Add search and call status to the OCV Minister Preview
- CDM-8330 Story - Require comments for all types of DOC minister changesets
DOC Regional Ministry Positions
- CDM-8284 Bug - Church Position does not refresh in results column when changing Ministry Position Status
- CDM-7167 Story - Filter the list of congregations under Flag/Sent tab of Minister Records to show only those that are not complete
- CDM-8437 Bug - Saving changes in Giving Unit Field Maintenance deletes the donor link
- CDM-8349 Story - Patch changes necessary for added fee assist features
- CDM-8516 Bug - SQL Errors do NOT display correctly in Omnis 10.1 29237
- CDM-8423 Bug - Program allows adding a blank related records search
- CDM-8234 Bug - Tabbing through bank charges doesn't update the summary
- CDM-8351 Bug - An error about an offsetting entry already existing occurs when voiding payroll
- CDM-8205 Bug - CDM+ not recalling last database logged into
- CDM-8196 Bug - The 'X' on a record line under the Visitation tab of Individual Records is not red, but is active
- CDM-8432 Bug - When serialized as Engage without Membership you cannot open Individual records directly
- CDM-8513 Bug - SQL error occurs adding individual education and training in add mode
- CDM-8216 Bug - Imported Minister Report is showing wrong address for 'Address from import file'
- CDM-8400 Story - Add symbol to end of provisioning code to signify ferret host
- CDM-8383 Bug - Unable to access Payroll Direct Deposit when the user has a valid Engage Plan but SST credentials are not valid
- CDM-8399 Bug - Select Notices window does not refresh properly when a Category is removed via the MCS
- CDM-8408 Bug - Select Notices window sorts numerically named categories before <All> and <No Category>
- CDM-8532 Bug - Clicking fields out of sequence in Payroll Direct Deposit can cause the method stack to get into a weird state
- CDM-8512 Story - Update to Omnis 10.1 Rev 29237
- CDM-8375 Bug - Payroll Checks do not print in assigned order
- CDM-8411 Bug - Changing a deduction type to local when it is in use as an employee deduction does not delete employee deduction
- CDM-8422 Bug - Correct standard deduction for Mississippi married employees
- CDM-8460 Bug - Problematic employees don't clear when Employee Records are repaired
- CDM-8393 Story - Add a check to prevent duplicate transmissions for payroll direct deposit
- CDM-8394 Story - Add trigger to prevent clearing payroll direct deposit ID on payroll if the direct deposit has been transmitted.
- CDM-8473 Bug - Viewing a specific ledger entry can produce an error in the tab bar
- CDM-8515 Bug - Unable to update/reorganize CDM+ in Omnis 10.1 29237
Search and Call Flagging
- CDM-8443 Bug - Unable to mark a flagged minister as sent or clear flags in Ministry Position records
- CDM-8444 Bug - The send and clear buttons are enabled on Ministry Position records Ministers Flagged/Sent tab in view mode
- CDM-8445 Bug - Should not be able to edit the sent date on Minister Records Flag/Sent tab
- CDM-8456 Bug - Flagged minister list does not refresh on Ministry Position records when new ministers are flagged
- CDM-8457 Bug - Mark Minister window closes if there is an error with configuration or user cancels confirmation
- CDM-8471 Bug - Flagged ministers do not load when the Mark Ministers window first opens or when marking a new minister.
- CDM-8174 Story - Add fail fast if donor_guid is null to return a null donor to failed transaction notification
Suran Omnis Framework
- CDM-8458 Bug - Clicking Print from a record frame leaves the cursor in wait mode
- CDM-7544 Story - Remove duplicate object names on rmEventStats
- CDM-8165 Bug - Local server information is truncated on Windows
- CDM-8027 Bug - An error can occur updating a DonorWorks 10.2.6 database to CDM+ 11.1 Beta 3
- CDM-8191 Bug - Force Disconnect of a user when working in macOS, causes SQL Error
- CDM-8243 Bug - An error can occur in migration 944 updating an 11.0.3 database to 11.1
- CDM-8360 Bug - Updating a CDM+ 11.0.0 database can generate an error
- CDM-8474 Bug - An error can occur updating a 9.2.14 database to 11.1.4