Released August 05, 2021
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra DEPRECATED
- macOS 10.14 Mojave SUPPORTED
- macOS 10.15 Catalina SUPPORTED
- macOS 11 Big Sur SUPPORTED
CDM+ 11.2 WILL NOT RUN on 32-bit Windows operating systems (x86). Ensure ALL clients that will run CDM+ 11.1 meet these system requirements.
- Windows 7 x64 DEPRECATED
- Windows 8.1 x64 DEPRECATED
- Windows 10 x64 SUPPORTED
- Windows Server 2008r2 x64 DEPRECATED
- Windows Server 2012 x64 DEPRECATED
- Windows Server 2016 x64 DEPRECATED
- Windows Sever 2019 x64 SUPPORTED
Deprecated Operating Systems
Operating systems marked as DEPRECATED will not be available in a future version of CDM+. Read more about CDM+ 12.0 System Requirements (Fall 2021).
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
CDM+ 11.2 Highlights
CDM+ 11.2 is a minor update to CDM+ 11.1.
Please see What's New in CDM+ 11.2.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 11.2.1
- CDM-8970 Bug - Church position section in Submit Changes window lists Pending Minister PIN
- CDM-8258 Bug - Prompt to add giving unit occurs when adding a new address while adding a giving unit
- CDM-8955 Bug - Sending statements does NOT fail when a PDF fails to print successfully
- CDM-8946 Bug - Return hasstanding with minister data
- CDM-8968 Bug - Historical value is not included when submitting changes for Church Positions
- CDM-8903 Story - Update engage.get_slug to get the slug from the provision record instead of ferret
- CDM-8560 Bug - Event Registration does not sort properly
- CDM-8784 Bug - Resizing the Bank Rec window hides the totals section for cleared entries
Master Coding System
- CDM-8819 Story - Cascade master coding gender deletes to selected genders
- CDM-8742 Bug - Attendance Barcode is not generating numbers
- CDM-8873 Bug - Saving an individual record after opening Engage tab of Giving Unit Records causes SQL Error
- CDM-8901 Bug - Login users created in 11.2.0 do not have access to membership when the database has limited membership
- CDM-8914 Story - Update fgmobileprovision.provisioningcode to not accept null values
- CDM-8879 Bug - Colorado tax withholdings can be negative
- CDM-8880 Bug - Cannot set state marital status for Colorado employees if the W4 type is 2020 or later
- CDM-8921 Bug - Sorting reports by date does not sort chronologically
- CDM-8952 Bug - Unable to send report with colon in name to excel.
- CDM-8699 Bug - Event Schedule isn't sorting properly by start time
- CDM-8883 Bug - An error updating event instances can occur updated from 11.1.5 to 11.2.0
- CDM-8884 Bug - An error occurs creating a new database in 11.2.0
Suran Omnis Framework
- CDM-8686 Bug - Field manager can be dropped when logging in or updating