Released August 31, 2021
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra DEPRECATED
- macOS 10.14 Mojave SUPPORTED
- macOS 10.15 Catalina SUPPORTED
- macOS 11 Big Sur SUPPORTED
CDM+ 11.2 WILL NOT RUN on 32-bit Windows operating systems (x86). Ensure ALL clients that will run CDM+ 11.1 meet these system requirements.
- Windows 7 x64 DEPRECATED
- Windows 8.1 x64 DEPRECATED
- Windows 10 x64 SUPPORTED
- Windows Server 2008r2 x64 DEPRECATED
- Windows Server 2012 x64 DEPRECATED
- Windows Server 2016 x64 DEPRECATED
- Windows Sever 2019 x64 SUPPORTED
Deprecated Operating Systems
Operating systems marked as DEPRECATED will not be available in a future version of CDM+. Read more about CDM+ 12.0 System Requirements (Fall 2021).
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
CDM+ 11.2 Highlights
CDM+ 11.2 is a minor update to CDM+ 11.1.
Please see What's New in CDM+ 11.2.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 11.2.2
- CDM-9020 Bug - Delete and Modify Bank Recs Function Not Working Properly
- CDM-7882 Bug - Actual vs. Pledge Total Only prints totals on the wrong line
- CDM-8244 Bug - Actual vs Pledge Detail report does not include contributions made after the last pledge detail date
- CDM-8257 Bug - Actual vs Pledge Totals report does not print total giving
- CDM-8263 Bug - Actual vs Pledge Report uses pledge detail dates to determine the pledge start date
- CDM-8496 Bug - The data of the actual vs pledge report when printed to excel is printing one column to the right of the headings
- CDM-8985 Bug - Updating a giving detail can generate the wrong source description or throw an error.
- CDM-9032 Bug - Giving units that did not pledge are not showing on the Actual vs Pledge report when the option to display them is set
- CDM-9055 Bug - Changing giving unit emails in Giving Unit records throws a sql error
- CDM-8968 Bug - Historical value is not included when submitting changes for Church Positions
DOC Ministers (General)
- CDM-8984 Bug - An advanced search for Assignment is Historical in Minister Records of DOC General database bring backs ministers who do not have historical positions.
- CDM-9028 Bug - Processing a new minister through Process Ministerial Changes window of DOC General causes error
- CDM-9030 Bug - Advanced Search for blank position fields under Churches tab is not bringing back the correct results
- CDM-8983 Story - Show historical church positions in DOC General
- CDM-8993 Bug - Event times are returned incorrectly from geteventinformation for all day events
- CDM-9023 Bug - geteventinformation() output viewed from another timezone is confusing for a single-day event that does not include times
- CDM-8998 Story - Patch script changes for CDM-8993 / CDM-9023
- CDM-8977 Bug - Investment Statement Activity doesn't include the total withdrawals
- CDM-9034 Story - Ignore deleted items when validating offsetting entries
- CDM-8242 Bug - Payroll check can print doubled after an error occurs when printing checks
- CDM-8866 Bug - Adding a Contact or Department in Roommate shows them twice
- CDM-8883 Bug - An error updating event instances can occur updated from 11.1.5 to 11.2.0