CDM+ 11.2 is a minor update to CDM+ 11.1.
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra DEPRECATED
- macOS 10.14 Mojave SUPPORTED
- macOS 10.15 Catalina SUPPORTED
- macOS 11 Big Sur SUPPORTED
CDM+ 11.2 WILL NOT RUN on 32-bit Windows operating systems (x86). Ensure ALL clients that will run CDM+ 11.1 meet these system requirements.
- Windows 7 x64 DEPRECATED
- Windows 8.1 x64 DEPRECATED
- Windows 10 x64 SUPPORTED
- Windows Server 2008r2 x64 DEPRECATED
- Windows Server 2012 x64 DEPRECATED
- Windows Server 2016 x64 DEPRECATED
- Windows Sever 2019 x64 SUPPORTED
Deprecated Operating Systems
Operating systems marked as DEPRECATED will not be available in a future version of CDM+. Read more about CDM+ 12.0 System Requirements (Fall 2021).
See What's new in CDM+ 11.1 for information about major new features in CDM+ 11.1 and 11.2.
CDM+ 11.2 natively supports our New CDM+ Plans by automatically activating features based on your current plan. When updating to CDM+ 11.2, you will be automatically re-serialized for your current plan.