Released January 06, 2022
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
- macOS 10.14 Mojave
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 13 Ventura
CDM+ 12.0 runs natively on Apple Silicon and Intel.
- Windows 10 x64 (1703 or later)
- Windows 11 x64
- Windows Server 2019 x64
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
CDM+ 12.0 Highlights
Check out What's New in CDM+ 12.0.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 12.0.2
- CDM-9632 Bug - Payroll jump button does not show up on the Bank Rec like it says
- CDM-9678 Story - Add the 'Saving...' pane to the Bank Rec window
- CDM-9715 Story - Keying Invoices - do not allow inactive vendors to populate if keying vendor name
- CDM-9657 Story - Bypass checking for unprocessed deposits when restoring data from an archive
- CDM-9733 Story - Update Windows find_micrimage script to fail fast for all port operations
- CDM-9458 Bug - Running the Pledge Summary Custom Listing and Export report causes a SQL error
- CDM-9705 Bug - Adding a new line to a Contribution with a corresponding SST transaction does not create a new SST transaction record for that line if the source is 'Engage (Guest)'
- CDM-9713 Bug - List Pane in Multi-Add Batch Contribution Entry Not Staying Open
- CDM-9723 Bug - Merging Giving Units can throw an error
- CDM-9644 Bug - Record of Work on a custom listing creates a SQL error in a DOC Regional database
DOC Ministers (General)
- CDM-9602 Bug - Death Date and Ordination Date are not displaying in the Minister Record of DOC General
DOC Ministers (Regional)
- CDM-9703 Bug - Changing the Unlisted value does not trigger a change in DOC Regional
- CDM-6088 Story - Display phones and emails from minister records in the DOC General preview
- CDM-9269 Story - Include the church position in the OCV preview
- CDM-8658 Story - Rename DOC Yearbook Columns
- CDM-9732 Story - Upgrade installers to latest Microsoft Visual Studio C++ Redistributable
- CDM-9551 Bug - Ledger Entry Check tab doesn't load the vendor default account if picking from multiple vendors
- CDM-9695 Bug - The list of vendors which displays when searching is not in any particular order
- CDM-9710 Bug - Warning messages are displayed in recurring ledger entries
- CDM-9716 Bug - When adding a check or deposit from a placeholder in Windows, the Detail pane may only show Amount
- CDM-9679 Bug - Address Records do not function properly for Contributions-only without Engage
- CDM-9709 Bug - Print Payroll Checks can throw an error when no error has occurred
- CDM-9728 Bug - Updating an Advanced Find from a report will not give correct results
- CDM-9529 Bug - Events that recur quarterly are scheduled every fourth month
UCC Profiles Portal
- CDM-9257 Story - Add a UCC Minister tab to Individual Records