Released March 09, 2022
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
- macOS 10.14 Mojave
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 13 Ventura
CDM+ 12.0 runs natively on Apple Silicon (M1) and Intel.
- Windows 10 x64 (1703 or later)
- Windows 11 x64
- Windows Server 2019 x64
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
CDM+ 12.0 Highlights
Check out What's New in CDM+ 12.0.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 12.0.5
- CDM-9890 Bug - Mark Invoices does not update accruals with $0.00 amounts
- CDM-9995 Bug - Program Hangs when trying to open AR Payment Records window or when clicking All in the window
- CDM-9837 Bug - Archiving church records does not archive linked giving units
- CDM-9907 Bug - Archive is not prevented when an unprocessed SST transaction does not have a linked deposit
- CDM-9961 Bug - While merging giving units the program can seem to hang/freeze
- CDM-9983 Bug - Unable to enable check scanning/reading in Batch Contribution Entry
- CDM-9992 Bug - PDF statements sent via Contribution Statement email reports are showing 0.00 contributions
- CDM-9996 Story - Move "Enable Check Scanner" button for Batch Contribution Entry to bottom bar
- CDM-9966 Story - Add last_login_datetime to engage.user table
- CDM-9976 Story - Add slug column to payment.designation
- CDM-9491 Bug - Loan Records is an available related record for DOC Regional Church Records Advanced Find
- CDM-9923 Bug - "Entries" Mis-spelled on Accrual Entry warning in the ledger
- CDM-9690 Bug - After adding an entry in Bank Rec, the Activity tab sorts cleared entries by Check #
- CDM-9942 Bug - Inactive Asset Accounts are showing in the dropdown menu
- CDM-9973 Bug - Importing a particular bank reconciliation file gives an error about one line
- CDM-9925 Story - Improve the headed-list-box sorting in the Bank Rec window
- CDM-9978 Bug - An error can occur changing Individual Gender options on hosted databases after the patch script runs
- CDM-9731 Bug - In a UCC database, a long term for Region will overflow the button on the Welcome Window
- CDM-9950 Bug - Printing Gift Records to Email Notice for a Giving Unit without a Address Email has no results
- CDM-9977 Bug - Getting error message "Deduction Frequency Cannot be Empty" when saving changes to Employee Record
- CDM-9954 Bug - Manually selecting a church from the drop down menu in the Treasurer Report does not connect to the right church
UCC Profiles Portal
- CDM-9965 Story - Add email id and last email sent columns to ministry position committee member table
- CDM-9967 Story - Add a foreign key check for reference_email_id to ucc.reference