Released June 15, 2022
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
- macOS 10.14 Mojave
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 13 Ventura
CDM+ 12.0 runs natively on Apple Silicon and Intel.
- Windows 10 x64 (1703 or later)
- Windows 11 x64
- Windows Server 2019 x64
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
CDM+ 12.0 Highlights
Check out What's New in CDM+ 12.0.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 12.0.7
- CDM-10217 Bug - Making a change in the Awards tab deletes all awards history for that church
- CDM-10142 Bug - Return Batch Contribution Entry to the way it worked with a defined giving fund list
- CDM-10271 Bug - Display Search Results Toggle Not Working Correctly on Contribution Statement Report
- CDM-10212 Bug - Custom Listing Column Widths does not save 'size column to fit data' setting
- CDM-10227 Bug - After clicking Enter Circulation on Minister Record, the record selected in the Results list is a random record rather than the first one.
DOC Ministers (General)
- CDM-10228 Bug - Increase the line spacing under the circulation sections.
- CDM-10110 Story - Warn on invalid regional references but do not prevent entering circulation
- CDM-10112 Story - Enhance Circulation notice to use Regional Positions rather than groups
DOC Ministers (Regional)
- CDM-10128 Bug - Circulation code not correct on DOC Search and Call minister summary
- CDM-10184 Story - Update CDM+ to use API to drop hosted databases
- CDM-10014 Story - Add engage.user columns to the Individual Records window and related reports
- CDM-10197 Story - Add columns for privacy settings
- CDM-10218 Story - Add 'church_visible' and 'church_position_visible' columns
- CDM-10232 Story - Allow no access to groups as the default
- CDM-10272 Story - Enhance Bank Rec view to not require 'DISTINCT ON' clause
- CDM-10103 Bug - Address Name Badges Photo Directory Emails and Phone Numbers will not print
- CDM-10234 Bug - Paycheck totals can print doubled
- CDM-10094 Bug - Deleting an email can throw an error if the contact number is tied to an Engage account
Suran Omnis Framework
- CDM-8686 Bug - Field manager can be dropped when logging in or updating
- CDM-10187 Bug - Date is cut off when posting PSM dues payments