Released June 29, 2010
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 8.2r11
- (Enhancement) Add a trigger to faLedger to prevent creating entries in a closed period
- (Bug Fix) 941 Report Add, Change, Delete, Print buttons do not do anything.
- (Bug Fix) Added Function to lookup Asset ID
- (Bug Fix) Printing Checks from Ledger Entries fails
- (Bug Fix) Window for accounting Daily Reports does not recall settings for date type
- (Bug Fix) Missing the horizontal divider on the Advanced Find window to drag to adjust window object spacing
- (Bug Fix) Error running the Missing Analysis Report
- (Bug Fix) Visitor Address Last Attended not getting updated when an attendance is entered on the Visitor Address window.
- (Bug Fix) Visitor Master Listing Sort not Correct due to missing AddresslastName Missing from view
- (Bug Fix) Attendance Membership Custom Listing Report field 'Event/Class/List' is displaying the code and not the description
- (Bug Fix) Regional Program is printing individuals on an Individual Directory even though they have been marked historical
- (Bug Fix) Check in/Check Out events would allow you to select 'Selected Codes' without selecting any codes. This would cause an error when doing Staffed Check in.
- (Enhancement) Add an option to the giver lookup drop list to create new givers
- (Enhancement) Don't search each word entered into the Giver Search
- (Bug Fix) Canadian Donation Receipt Listing report not providing total information at the end of the report.
- (Bug Fix) Clicking More Options on Online Giving Notices will no longer produce an error
- (Bug Fix) Fixed issues on Pledge Detail report: 1) Ending Date of Pledge prints, Beginning Date does not; 2) Frequency listed is actual db value, not the interpreted value; 3) When including those without a pledge, giving unit names are skipped but amounts print.
- (Bug Fix) Non Enhanced Notices Pledge Letters not showing Pledge to date and Over/Under
- (Bug Fix) Number of Giving Units on the Actual vs. Pledge report is formatted as currency (2 decimal places)
- (Bug Fix) Pledge Custom Listing report: error if 'all' is selected and Under only and this is the first time a report was run
- (Bug Fix) Sorting certain lists will now be much faster.
- (Bug Fix) The Check Scanner report does not respect Print Contributions User Setting
- (Bug Fix) The Giving Units window will now close when you close a search window when it is used to select a range of codes
- (Bug Fix) When using Check Scanner to enter contributions, the scan window goes behind the batch window causing the user to have to click the Scan button again.
- (Enhancement) Make conversions from 8.1 to 8.2 local only
- (Enhancement) Refactor converison from 8.1 to import blobs through the file system
- (Enhancement) Enable Customizations for user 12068
- (Bug Fix) NECC Customized Spouse field is exporting single people with their mother's name under the spouse column rather than None.
- (Bug Fix) syntax error after doing a find on Church Field Maintenance
- (Enhancement) Updated DOC Regional to connect to the 8.2 version of the genral office database
- (Bug Fix) Using a 'Time' Other information on a Custom List/Export field produces an error.
- (Enhancement) Resolve lock issue during hosting nightly backup
- (Enhancement) Update runtimes to Studio 5.0.1
- (Bug Fix) $getMonitorForObject fails when there is a screen to the left of the main monitor
- (Bug Fix) code on the close button was not letting it prompt for saving.
- (Bug Fix) Added Option on Individual Names field in Address Custom Listing and Export reports to 'Include Do Not Print' Individuals. previously they were printing regardless
- (Bug Fix) Age is calculating 1 year less than it should be
- (Bug Fix) Both Yearbook Directories are not sorting properly on some users
- (Bug Fix) Clearing photos from Address Records now works.
- (Bug Fix) In Church Records, you can't add additional columns when you are in the Grid mode.
- (Bug Fix) Individual Directory will not page by code
- (Bug Fix) Individual E-Mail Notices based on Advanced Finds only will now return the correct recipients.
- (Bug Fix) Individual Yearbook directory individual e-mails are showing wrong name
- (Bug Fix) Some reports would not print to the screen.
- (Bug Fix) Yearbook Options for Other Phones will not activate 'Select Types' unless you have all items checked.
- (Bug Fix) Closing an advanced search with no primary and a selected Related record with no criteria will generate an error
- (Bug Fix) Address and Individual PhoneTree Notice reports are not showing the Individual or Family names.
- (Bug Fix) After deleting an attachment from a Registration Notice the attachment will still appear in e-mails
- (Bug Fix) Enhanced Notice Palette extends below Dock/Task Bar it will lock up the program
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an issue where fonts would change in HTML e-mails within number or bulleted lists
- (Bug Fix) In the Email to be sent window, there is no name showing under additional emails even though it is entered in System Preferences.
- (Bug Fix) Mac bullets will now appear as asterisks in e-mails.
- (Bug Fix) Missing Edgefloat on e-mail More Options
- (Bug Fix) Non-Enhanced Notice version of Individual e-mail: Not showing e-mail addresses in 'Confirm E-mail' window.
- (Bug Fix) Possibly fixed a crash when printing enhanced notice reports.
- (Bug Fix) Send test Email button: Sending E-Mail Progress window displays "E-mail Sent. 0 of 1 messages sent." This should be 1 of 1 messages sent.
- (Bug Fix) Sending of individual e-mail the Additional Staff Addresses do not send.
- (Bug Fix) The "Yes" and "No" buttons on the replace file window on Export Reports are backwards.
- (Bug Fix) Will send attachments now. There is no record tied to it to fill in the fields
- (Bug Fix) changed a few strings that said "Email" or "E-mail" to "E-Mail"
- (Enhancement) Added support for July 2010 Arizona tax tables
- (Enhancement) Added support for the HIRE act
- (Bug Fix) 941 quarterly drop-down allows you to select an older quarter, but the data in the window does not c
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an odd character on the 941 on a Mac
- (Bug Fix) In payroll checks View Payroll button will be disabled just like the Write Checks button
- (Bug Fix) Payroll Period Summary report is printing 0.00 for FICA Employer's Portion
- (Bug Fix) Invalid method error when opening User Preferences
- (Bug Fix) Error in custom listing of only Blank columns are in the report fileds
- (Bug Fix) Select Destination Dialog remembers last print type, but does not highlight/select it in the dialog box on windows.
- (Bug Fix) Clicking events on the Event Schedule could cause banners to disappear
- (Bug Fix) Events that recurred back-to-back were not displaying correctly.
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an issue where some weeks on multi-month monthly calendars would appear too tall.
- (Bug Fix) Start and end caps will now display correctly on the event schedule and the monthly calendar report.
- (Bug Fix) When adding a new event, the recurring tab would display the wrong preview dates until the start or end date of the event was changed.
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an issue with the template database downloaded via Web Update
- (Bug Fix) Installing update to database and it gets to Reorganizing faLedger and a dialog window appears that says 'You cannot delete a ledger entry that is tied to a posted payment.