Released October 14, 2010
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 8.2r14
- (Bug Fix) Fixed a problem where CDM+ would incorrectly warn about setting partial payments to be un-accrued.
- (Bug Fix) Stack Error when trying to enter a Deposit or Check in the ledger
- (Bug Fix) COG Church Directory is printing congregations that do not have 'Congregation' checked.
- (Bug Fix) COG Minister import chopping off Last 2 digits of phone
- (Bug Fix) COG Ministers Directory not printing ministers without an Individual church link
- (Bug Fix) COG Minster Report Processing Showing Address Changed when it wasn't
- (Bug Fix) COG TR Report Misc Income report should report new breakdown fields
- (Bug Fix) COG Treasurer report Stats Reports not showing new Field Breakdown
- (Bug Fix) COG Treasurer report Top List does not have new field selection
- (Bug Fix) Treasure Report Window does not show Description for User Field
COG Regional/Simple Find
- (Bug Fix) Error when doing a Find on Congregation in church records or Do Not Print in Individual Records
- (Bug Fix) Contributions for giving funds tied to a Liability account are not posting (using Advanced Fund Accounting)
- (Bug Fix) Dept Homeland Min Editing Previous Info. does not update changes on the Minister Master File
- (Bug Fix) Error when attempting to send a password to a minister.
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an error updating minister profiles.
- (Bug Fix) Individual List on Registration is showing Attendance search options and will not find
Event Registration/Record framework
- (Bug Fix) Adding Individuals under Registration window, the default field does not hold the last used field. It always loads as First Name.
- (Bug Fix) Fixed a silent SQL error when checking for visitation reminders.
- (Bug Fix) Registration Button on Individual Window does nothing
- (Bug Fix) Individual Custom Listing report is not sorting properly when sent to screen.
- (Bug Fix) USPS Discount Mail. The program is sorting the 5 digit scheme 40505 correctly, but not showing it as a scheme tray on the sortation document.
- (Bug Fix) W2's not showing Hire Act wages in selected box 12
- (Bug Fix) When you have check or deposit type selected in the result list and then try to change the tab from Entry to Check or Deposit, the program will not let you.