Released March 14, 2011
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.0r11
- (Enhancement) Added Striping option to Ledger by Accounts
- (Bug Fix) Cannot search for inactive accounts in Ledger Entry window
- (Bug Fix) Inconsistent display for negative amounts in Monthly Comparison Composite report. Budget to Actual showing negative sign instead of Brackets
- (Bug Fix) Fixed issue where Fund Activity Report Date Range will add date if period after closed year not closed.
- (Bug Fix) Gender selection not getting recalled in Advanced Find.
- (Bug Fix) Numeric finds did not allow negatives
- (Enhancement) The archive utility will now only archive to databases on the same server as the main CDM+ database
- (Bug Fix) Address E-mail Notice 'Visitors who receive a newsletter' checkbox under Newsletter/Directory is not pulling those marked as such.
- (Bug Fix) Attendance reports would allow you to enter in a Min Times attended without a Maximum resulting in no matching records. There was also no validation that the maximum was greater than the minimum.
- (Bug Fix) Canceling duplicate check on Visitors caused error
- (Bug Fix) Error When running a Visitor Attendance Export
- (Bug Fix) Error on visitor letter assign if code list is clicked without selecting a code
- (Bug Fix) Missing analysis report 'Limited Report to Attended at Least Once Since mm-dd-yyyy' behavior in 9.0 is not like the behavior in 8.1.2.
- (Enhancement) Regional Programs added Related record finds in Giving Searches for Giving Unit Church Records in addition to Giving Detail Church Records. Added 'Is Church' find field to Giving Units
- (Bug Fix) Error in giving search when using ranges with a zero beginning and an advanced find on Giving Fund information
- (Bug Fix) Regional program. Use Ranges in the Giving Custom Listing report where the total contribution range is 0.00 to 90000.00 is not showing any 0.00 amounts.
- (Bug Fix) When entering a new Address Record, CDM+ is allowing the duplication of Givers Codes
- (Addition) Actual to Budget by Year Report (11724)
- (Addition) Monthly Summary with Ledger to Budget (11724)
- (Bug Fix) DOC General Text Change for Minister's Directory
- (Bug Fix) Information entered in the Check/Credit Card field will no longer be masked by asterisks.
- (Enhancement) CDM+ will now work properly on Windows computers where %APPDATA% and other folders reside on a server with a UNC path, .e.g. \\server\\users\user\application data\
- (Enhancement) Support OS X with FileVault turned on
- (Bug Fix) Single user system is not allowing CICO only users to logon when the main user is logged in.
- (Bug Fix) Fixed a loophole that would allow multiple data hosting accounts for the same user
- (Bug Fix) Photo field does not appear after dropping Address Yearbook Directory until you add another field
- (Bug Fix) Removed background striping on non-detailed tracking lists on the Group tab for Mac OS X to be consistent with detailed tracking lists.
- (Enhancement) Calculate hourly/Contractural payroll did not have an 'Exists' check like Calculate Regular does so you can duplicate payroll calcs.
- (Bug Fix) Payroll Posting not sorting auto draws by Employee
- (Bug Fix) Payroll employee detail report showing wrong Employer totals
- (Bug Fix) When changing a deduction percentage after calculating payroll, it adds to the percentage rather than recalculating. Note it will only do this now if the option to recalc taxes is selected.
- (Bug Fix) After marking a database inactive in the database browser, the Login window comes to the front
- (Bug Fix) Database details on Database Browser will once again display fully
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an issue where Choose Database Servers would not display correct information when opening immediately after launching CDM+
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an issue where certain data hosting users could not connect to their database in 9.0r10.
- (Bug Fix) Re-enabled the check for the last database used being the same based on database guid
- (Bug Fix) Failure to apply migration 147 on databases with grade information in event registration