Released April 04, 2011
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.0r12
- (Bug Fix) Acct Payable Integrity check on payments matching invoice amount now constrained to un-accrued only
- (Bug Fix) Bank Charge amount field does not allow the entering of a negative number in order to reverse incorrect bank charges.
- (Bug Fix) Error when save is selected on create recurring ledger entries and none are selected.
- (Bug Fix) Fix for account balances not calculating correctly.
- (Bug Fix) Type and note on AR Payment Report is rendering as a numeric
- (Bug Fix) User Management is setup to view Accounts Payable ONLY, but the Delete button is active on the Invoices window.
- (Bug Fix) When you go to the AP Write Checks window and there are no invoices marked to pay you get the window asking if you want to go to the Mark Invoices to Pay window. You click Yes, but it does not take you there.
- (Bug Fix) list box on Vendor select list had wrong style
- (Bug Fix) Clicking the Clear all button on the Advanced Find window will reset the find correctly.
- (Bug Fix) Archive Database showing the name of the database archived from instead of it's name after selecting at login.
- (Bug Fix) Archiving attendance using a standard search will now work.
- (Bug Fix) Archiving records using an advanced find that includes a search on a fully entered partial date (e.g. Month, Day and Year) will now work.
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an error where some archives would hang.
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an issue where archiving certain tables using a standard search would fail, especially after previewing the results
- (Bug Fix) Setup Archive and click on Preview and it will display the entries to be archived., then go back to Options. Now click back into Preview and it will not show anything found.
- (Bug Fix) Changing an attendance date on a group of attendances does not change them all to the new date
- (Bug Fix) Church School Class is not listed in Modify List window or in Choose Sort Field window of Missing Analysis custom listing report.
- (Bug Fix) Error on missing report if there are no attendance records in the selected date range/Event
- (Bug Fix) Automatic backup will allow all users to access backup files.
- (Bug Fix) Renaming name of database backup file did not update internal name
- (Bug Fix) When backing a database other than the currently logged in database, via database browser,the name of the backup file is not that of the selected database it takes the name of the currently logged in database.
- (Bug Fix) Windows would not display the file selection dialog, when backing up, if there was a "" (Double quote), or any other reserved character, in the database name.
- (Enhancement) New COG Fields need to be figured into awards calc
- (Bug Fix) COG Treasure Report Detail Not printing On/Off Campus in detail format
- (Bug Fix) Error On COG Minister Report Late Reports
- (Bug Fix) Individual Other Phones/Email and FullIndividualName is not showing on Church Position Custom Listing report
- (Bug Fix) Some preferences for COG Awards were not holding upon save
- (Bug Fix) When using an Advanced Search on an individual report with AF Marked, Match Adv, Stand or Both. Individuals marked as historical will show up.
- (Enhancement) Ability to skip class selection on self check-in
- (Bug Fix) Unique Check-in Barcode ID on check-in receipts is encoding the individual ID, not fhCheckIn.ID
- (Bug Fix) Export report adds extra field to export if the sort field is also in the export list
- (Bug Fix) Giving History Report not including inactive givers who gave in histories if no advanced find is used
- (Bug Fix) Giving List window on Batch Contributions entry window does not move the highlighted giver to the top giver after the window has been closed
- (Bug Fix) Pledge vs actual returning duplicate giving units if they did not pledge
- (Bug Fix) Posted to ledger check box, for Contributions, is now disabled for those with a related ledger entry
- (Bug Fix) The 'For' column of the Gifts Used report is printing ""0"" rather than the actual information.
- (Bug Fix) Unable to type in Giving Code field after a failed check scan
- (Bug Fix) When adding new Givers from the Batch Contributions window, the program is incrementing trailing code number by 2 rather than by 1.
- (Bug Fix) Windows Check scanner getting into loop after a doing a number of scans successfully.
- (Bug Fix) You have more than one giver by the same Giving Unit name in the list of Batch Contributions. If you are sorting the list by Giving Unit and try to move your cursor up or down on a entry that has multiple lines, the cursor will bounce around the window.
- (Bug Fix) more detail logging/Error Reporting of Mac Check scanner FTP Connections
- (Enhancement) COG Canada Custom report tweaks
- (Enhancement) Enable Steve's Customizations for user 12170
- (Bug Fix) Foursquare Nigeria Issues. Spiritual info not showing on summary report. %'s not loading
- (Bug Fix) DOC General Office Minister Export advanced find is based on search and call flag, not search and call minister
- (Bug Fix) DOC General emails will now show links to Ministers
- (Bug Fix) DOC Regional Search and Call. Description field on the Circulation tab for Other circulation now multi line
- (Bug Fix) Regional Program Address/Individual List Maintenance. Error when using a saved advanced find that contains a church search.
- (Bug Fix) Accented characters and n's with ~ over them should all come through correctly in emails.
- (Bug Fix) Additional staff addresses are not being sent with the notice.
- (Bug Fix) Smart quotes, bullet characters and dashes should all come through correctly in emails.
- (Enhancement) ER Payment report enhancements for electronic giving
- (Bug Fix) Regional Program getting error in event registration entry if no church is selected.
- (Bug Fix) Registration for La Crosse customization. Error if no church is selected
- (Bug Fix) The MapQuest button in Event Registration is entering the name of the city in all capitals as the State
- (Bug Fix) Issue recalling window sizes
- (Bug Fix) Regional program printing individual labels with Advanced find only and discount mail produces a blank report
- (Bug Fix) Some Users Cannot find import file on FTP server for USPS Discount lookups since updating to r11.
- (Bug Fix) Address Yearbook Other Phones/Emails is not filtering out those types that the user does not want to show on the report if both address and Individual emails are selected.
- (Bug Fix) Address window and searches were including PictureField causing general searches to be slow
- (Bug Fix) Bindery Not exporting Last Name
- (Bug Fix) Discount Mail Advanced Find Only not respecting One per Household
- (Bug Fix) Discount Mailing. Mailing Standard Flat Sortation not Correct
- (Bug Fix) Error when doing a Address export with individual names and the search contains a search on gender
- (Bug Fix) Error when doing an advanced find on Field Maintenance and no sort is selected
- (Bug Fix) Error when trying to print media labels from the window
- (Bug Fix) Events code selection was being included in List Maintenance in some instances.
- (Bug Fix) Individual Master Listing report is displaying Giver Code for a child even though their individual record is not selected in Giving Unit Information.
- (Bug Fix) Embedding user-defined groups in letter notices includes historical enrollments
- (Enhancement) 2011 941 Report form
- (Enhancement) 941 Form 2011
- (Bug Fix) Other Time Off balance field not printing on check.
- (Bug Fix) User Deduction Standard calculations now calculate to 5 decimal places
- (Bug Fix) Duplicate user preferences where causing some windows to open slowly. Duplicates cleared out as part of update process
- (Bug Fix) Giving Range Report window does not clearly display the All and Clear buttons under Events
- (Bug Fix) Overprint option is not working in Account Balance report
- (Bug Fix) Print and Note checkboxes under the Other Phones/Email Options not moving with window resizing
- (Bug Fix) Roommate event Export/Custom Listing report now has a 'Rooms' options under invent instance to print a comma separated list of rooms on a particular date.
- (Bug Fix) Roommate should no longer show events with right justification, bold text, or underlined text.
- (Bug Fix) Windows users can now scroll through events on the calendar in Roommate.