Released April 14, 2011
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.0r13
- (Bug Fix) Accounting close period was not calculating the Begin balance of a period correctly when there were closed years and the detail had been archived out
- (Bug Fix) Accounts Payable Invoices Report is not holding the 'Select All' vendors upon closing with large vendor lists.
- (Bug Fix) DOC Regional, Congregations in progress, Error when 'Select Church' is clicked and a church is already displayed
- (Bug Fix) Deposit Processing posting report did not group line items by deposit
- (Bug Fix) Ledger account area icon for choosing additional account Showing up on new ledger lines before account selection
- (Bug Fix) Message to double-click on a line to set accounts on top-right corner of Deposit Processing will not appear when there is no deposit selected
- (Bug Fix) Sorting in Chart of Accounts is not holding the last sort selected.
- (Bug Fix) Event/Class/List for queries on Attendance is not sorted by description
- (Bug Fix) Attendance by Date for Visitors isn't sorting names alphabetically
- (Bug Fix) Error in Attendance custom listings/Exports when there are duplicate fields in set
- (Bug Fix) Error when trying to do an Advanced find on visitors in event attendance
- (Bug Fix) Error when trying to do an export or custom listing report from visitor window
- (Bug Fix) Missing analysis Trying to use a previous Advance find when Advanced find is not selected.
- (Enhancement) Changes to allow for passive FTP at a later date.
- (Enhancement) Changes to make CDM+ use less CPU during Backup and Restore
- (Bug Fix) Fixed a problem with Automatic backup not starting
- (Bug Fix) Fixed a problem with the automatic backup Cleanup script when there are apostrophes in the database name.
- (Bug Fix) Fixed regular occurences of ""There was an error in starting Suran Scheduler. Please contact CDM+ support for assistance.""
- (Bug Fix) Problems with the Automatic Backup's FTP upload process and with testing valid FTP credentials have been fixed.
- (Bug Fix) COG Treasure Report Detail Stats not showing those Marked 'Do Not Include'
- (Bug Fix) COG Treasure Report setting % for 99 month adjustments
- (Bug Fix) When skipping class check-in during self check-in, check-ins to the catch-all group aren't getting assigned
- (Enhancement) Contributions maintenance source field search now a pick list
- (Bug Fix) Error opening giving unit email maintenance when previous search used in window was cleared
- (Bug Fix) Fixed Error on exports when export field no longer exists
- (Bug Fix) On windows in contribution entry selecting a giving unit from list would not move to correct field after selection
- (Enhancement) CDM+ will now trap a rare error when converting 8.1 databases and fail appropriately.
- (Bug Fix) Tweaks to Giving Statement customization
- (Bug Fix) Scanned minister references should not show up on electronic references.
- (Enhancement) The Data Import Utility will now handle updating existing records where the ID column is after *-style fields
- (Enhancement) Expose a user-friendly version of the method profiler as a special function
- (Enhancement) Allow users to delete ER payments that were charged against the SST test server
- (Enhancement) CDM+ will now handle the errors ""m_hWorkEvent is NULL! Error code: 2"" and ""m_hDieEvent is NULL! Error code: 2"" in cscript.exe on MS WIndows
- (Bug Fix) Error when attempting to rename a visitor followup code in Master Coding System
- (Bug Fix) Releasing a database lock did not reload the login window
- (Bug Fix) Restoring backups to certain hosting servers will now work
- (Bug Fix) Discount Mailing Standard Flats scheme sortation not showing schemes on Non automated bundles
- (Bug Fix) Mailing Sortation 3DS On flat Report should be 3D, Flats not sorting 5D Scheme Bundles
Master Coding System
- (Bug Fix) User without, Access to MCS, could enter an invalid code in a field and hit save and the code would appear to be there but not saved to the MCS.
- (Bug Fix) Exploded tab is not holding the return to tab when you close the window after putting the tab back in the tab area of the window.
- (Bug Fix) Olan Mills directory not properly showing emails for all individuals when printing Address Yearbook and searching on a built in code
- (Bug Fix) Yearbook Directory Photos moving depending on if there is a record with no photo prior
- (Bug Fix) Deleting a Sent Notices, other than individual sent notices, was not working
- (Bug Fix) 941 Report and Schedule B, Printed Report, was rendering cents of .0X as .X
- (Bug Fix) Calculate Payroll window will default to all employees checked as it has been in the past.
- (Bug Fix) Employer Total Medicare Withheld will now be correct on the Taxable Income Summary report
- (Bug Fix) Form 941 If the second radio button is selected in Part 2 and then you select the first radio button you get an Error.
- (Bug Fix) Voucher of 941 is not automatically selecting the quarter for the created 941 entry
- (Bug Fix) Additional tests on record frame window that all tabs are updated properly
- (Bug Fix) Explode triangle is overlapping horizontal bar under Groups tab on address and Individual windows
- (Bug Fix) Fixed a rare issue where the pane for a single-pane record frame window could be exploded
- (Bug Fix) Some users seeing error message when bringing up ledger screen when last search was on reference number
- (Bug Fix) Tabs remain exploded even though the Window Options has that turned off.
- (Bug Fix) Canceling the report destination when printing checks will now abort printing.
- (Bug Fix) Selecting events on days with banners on the Monthly Calendar on a Mac will no longer cause the banner to disappear
- (Bug Fix) When modifying departments, the list of departments were not in alphabetical order
- (Enhancement) If there is an error starting Suran Server from with CDM+, an error message with details will now be displayed.
- (Enhancement) Suran Server on Mac OS X will now shut down gracefully
- (Enhancement) When the database picker is opened via reload on Login window and there is one database it will automatically be selected
- (Bug Fix) When changing the database server the login window will now refresh properly
- (Bug Fix) After updating, a newly selected database, the program will now return to that database instead of the one last logged on to.
- (Bug Fix) Fixed a kSessionNotLoggedOnError that would appear when connecting to a database that needs to be updated