Released May 02, 2011
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.0r14
- (Enhancement) Log problems and corrections made in check account balances
- (Bug Fix) Adding Invoices in Multi-Add mode, if the first vendor added has a default account number and then the next invoice's vendor does not have a default account number the first vendor's account number will be retained in the second invoice.
- (Bug Fix) Closing and re-opening years will no longer cause issues with current balances when choosing to clear income and expense account balances for the new year.
- (Bug Fix) Fixed a potential SQL error running the Monthly Comparison report
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an issue where printing checks to auto-draw would not marked them as printed and prompt to post.
- (Bug Fix) Saved Search window is not saving the last sort column when re-opening the window. It is always defaulting to the Date column.
- (Enhancement) Attendance reports using number times attended range running extremely slow.
- (Enhancement) List Attendance load of member list faster.
- (Enhancement) Missing Analysis Report is slow to print
- (Bug Fix) Event Attendance Entry now shows the last attended date for visitors correctly.
- (Bug Fix) CDM+ will now correctly determine the state of Scheduler Scheduler on Windows
- (Bug Fix) Fixed a problem in the FTP upload of Automatic Backup that would make uploads just hang until they timed out.
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an issue where old backups weren't cleaned up if there is a database with the same name owned by another user.
- (Enhancement) Individual Export needs a church positions field for regionals
- (Bug Fix) Divide by Zero error when calculating COG Girls Club awards when meetings are not tracked.
- (Enhancement) Ability to disable visitors on self check-in
- (Enhancement) Ability to press enter (need onscreen enter button) to trigger individual lookup on self check-in
- (Enhancement) Optimized loading individuals in Staffed and Self Check-In
- (Bug Fix) Check in/Check Out log report not putting visitors in proper group
- (Bug Fix) Error in staff check in if remove individual is clicked without an individual selected
- (Enhancement) Giving Range report will now include inactive givers.
- (Bug Fix) Error when doing giving history ,Totals only, with an advanced search related records on Individual records
- (Bug Fix) Last Gift Date column in the Results List of the Giving Unit Information Window does not display the correct dates.
- (Bug Fix) Regional Program Indvidual/Church Address Block showing as a field option on widow options when it should not.
- (Bug Fix) When adding a new contribution in Contribution Maintenance, the 'Posted to Ledger' checkbox is grayed out.
- (Bug Fix) Error notice in activation after conversion was being rendered in HTML instead of standard text when it could not communicate with the activation server.
- (Enhancement) Electronic report submission of CGM Nigeria
- (Enhancement) Hillsdale Pres (51) custom Fund activity report
- (Enhancement) DOC General off Make Circulation 'Other' Description a scrollable field
- (Enhancement) Enhance the expiring references and background check notifications to track which have been notified and notify those that are past due
- (Enhancement) When notifying DOC General of expired background checks and references, only notify for ministers in circulation
- (Bug Fix) Data import utility. Limit group list to selected import table
- (Bug Fix) Privacy notices are showing in the send window but not printing on sent emails.
- (Enhancement) Reduce the log level and intensity of Suran Scheduler calls on Windows
- (Enhancement) Refactor shutdown time check to use less overhead
- (Bug Fix) Fixes for Mac users using the program with multiple OS X user accounts.
- (Bug Fix) Database browser and Select Database will not allow the setting up of 2 Hosted Servers in Multi Server Mode.
- (Bug Fix) Discount Mailing. Non Automated 5dg schemes showing when there are not enough pieces to make a scheme
- (Bug Fix) Discount mail not processing scheme sacks for Standard Letter Automation
- (Enhancement) Other Phone/Email listings will warn you if no phone types are selected
- (Bug Fix) Address Yearbook Directory is putting in photos for families that do not have pictures
- (Bug Fix) Cog Minister Reports. Generating a minister report summary from the minister report window sometimes produces an error.
- (Bug Fix) List Maintenance sometimes was prompting to save when hitting close and save was just clicked
- (Bug Fix) Canceling a letter notice at the print setup dialog still printed the letter.
- (Bug Fix) Error when saving a notice after sending or printing
- (Bug Fix) Individual Letter Notice is not sorting properly using the Alphabetic sort option when the One per Household selection
- (Bug Fix) Visitor Letter Assignment (using Standard Notices) is not using the specified Address Mailing Name for the Address Name
- (Bug Fix) Working with Enhanced Notices in Single Window Mode will now work
- (Bug Fix) Event/List Statistics Simple Find: With the Event field, there is no drop-down arrow to select any events.
- (Bug Fix) Record frame window will now show the last column sorted on highlighted when returning to the window.
- (Bug Fix) When you split window results list from the detail, the Results list columns do not show the information the header indicates.
- (Bug Fix) Windows sized to the maximum screen height or width not recalling size correctly
- (Enhancement) Added several missing find and export columns for AP Invoices including Line Item Account.
- (Bug Fix) Roommate Event export/Custom Listing is duplicating events
- (Enhancement) Improve the timeout between installing the server and starting the server
- (Enhancement) Log automatic reconnects
- (Enhancement) Log failed database connections due to timeout
- (Enhancement) Password-protect Database Browser operations
- (Enhancement) Write progress to stdout file during suran server install