Released May 24, 2011
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.0r16
- (Bug Fix) Releasing a database lock now works again
- (Bug Fix) Attempting a fix to a not logged on message when attempting to update program
- (Bug Fix) A problem with printing Enhanced Letter Notices has been resolved.
Release Notes for 9.0r15
- (Enhancement) Optimized vendor lookup window when entering AP Invoices
- (Enhancement) Optimized working in accounts payable
- (Enhancement) Optimized working with balances
- (Bug Fix) AR Customer records double clicking on payment list without selecting a line produces an error
- (Bug Fix) Cascading updates for vendor names are tripping up on deleted ledger entries
- (Bug Fix) Check summary report off of Write Checks window. Payee names and descriptions not truncating long names
- (Bug Fix) Error opening invoice window after creating recurring invoices
- (Bug Fix) Error when opening ledger window after loading recurring ledger entries
- (Bug Fix) The Accounting Troubleshooter -> Recalculate Vendor Balances method uses non standard OK Messages
- (Bug Fix) Vendor setup did not allow the clearing of a default account
- (Bug Fix) When clicking the Mark jump button on AP Invoices and the last payment type was Credit Card, the Asset box is enabled and the Credit Card box is disabled
- (Bug Fix) When fixing a duplicate vendor code it will still warn you that there is a duplicate but save the change
- (Bug Fix) When posting AP Invoices, the Posting Complete message after posting is missing a period (.)
- (Bug Fix) Advanced Find not loading saved searches
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an issue that always caused an error when attempting an archive
- (Bug Fix) Address Block in Attendance Visitor Custom Listing is not displaying visitior address consistently
- (Bug Fix) Advanced search created in Attendance being recalled in individual Reports causing error if based upon visitor
- (Bug Fix) Enhanced Notices. Visitor Letter Assignment using Visitor Individual Name merge field does not respect the 'One per Household' choice.
- (Bug Fix) Error on visitor letters non enhanced notices when printing from setup window
- (Bug Fix) Removed invalid filed selections from Visitor Custom Listing/Exports
- (Enhancement) COG Regional Minster notes and Remarks are now searchable
- (Enhancement) Optimized looking up individuals when entering COG Minister's Reports.
- (Bug Fix) COG Awards Duplicating the TR Misc Giving in the WR Misc Giving Category
- (Bug Fix) COG Treasure Report Report printed from processing window is wrong format
- (Bug Fix) New COG regional programs will now insert a preference record if none exists.
- (Bug Fix) Delete button on self CICO isn't functional
- (Enhancement) Added Receipt Letter and Printed to Giving Detail Custom listing to better track receipts
- (Bug Fix) If you attempt to enter a pledge description or modify a description on any other item than the last, without tabbing out of the field, it will give you the unique name dialog.
- (Bug Fix) CGM Nigeria HQ version not showing proper information on Church name and YB Tabs and Individual service.
- (Bug Fix) Custom Income and Expense report showing Detail information.
- (Bug Fix) Electronic Submit option appearing for CGM Nigeria HQ version
- (Bug Fix) Other information sets not updating existing entries on locked sets when a new code is added in MCS
- (Bug Fix) A problem with sending email with apostrophes in the sender's name has been corrected.
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an issue where references would be expired early for ministers not in circulation.
- (Enhancement) Added progress window when clicking Start Profiling on method profiler
- (Enhancement) The method profile displays timing with a large number of significant digits. This confuses the sort on the headed list box
- (Enhancement) Clarified email sending messages. Only report on messages sent and failed if they are greater than zero
- (Bug Fix) A problem with sending email to people with apostrophes in their names (O'Connor, O'Leary, etc.) has been corrected.
- (Bug Fix) Address Email Notice: when clicking on the send button, it is taking a very long time for the window to display the list of emails it is going to send to even though the mail options is rather quick.
- (Bug Fix) Error when doing last and first find on sent notices window
- (Bug Fix) Error when resending email notice
- (Bug Fix) Test email off Options window not including attachments
- (Bug Fix) Error selecting a church in event registration on LaCrosse Synod customization
- (Bug Fix) Errors saving and viewing binary attachments in Other information on OS X
- (Enhancement) Skip DB auth for databases with no users
- (Enhancement) Windows: Ok button on button bar is smaller than 'Cancel'
- (Bug Fix) Feedback window does not allow sending of screenshots
- (Bug Fix) In User Preferences, if you select General-Defaults-Open menu item- File-Utilities, the Utilities window will not open upon startup of CDM+.
- (Bug Fix) When restoring a backup through the DB browser instead of setup assistant did not recognize DB unless you restarted CDM+
- (Enhancement) Optimized getting a list of databases on a server, especially hosting servers
- (Bug Fix) Error when trying to convert from 9.0r6 to 9.0r14 when Trying to authorize user.
- (Bug Fix) USPS Discount Mail Tray tags are printing in reverse order within a rate
- (Bug Fix) When running a periodical flat, the program is creating an OMXS sack which does not exist
- (Enhancement) Visitation Record Date fields do not have a calendar icon so the user can select the date.
- (Bug Fix) Ages being displayed in the Advanced Find Results list are different (one year less) from those calculated on the Individual Record.
- (Bug Fix) Attendance search with an advanced find on a Visitor user defined group is returning no results
- (Bug Fix) Error When adding an other information code in Event registration when using Sets
- (Bug Fix) Error when doing an individual summary report on Certified or UnCertified Only
- (Bug Fix) Error when running Attendance individual by date and other phones are selected
- (Bug Fix) Error Opening Visitor Letter setup and Setup window is in preview mode
- (Bug Fix) 941 windows opens in Edit Mode if opened first upon logging in.
- (Bug Fix) Error if there is a blank pay period date in post payrill
- (Bug Fix) Pay Item detail reports. Pay description running into numbers on long descriptions.
- (Enhancement) Database-level integrity check for duplicate fgPreference records
- (Bug Fix) Fixed issue where the user preferences for the Chart of account selector window were getting duplicated thus not recalling correctly.
- (Enhancement) Date selector on Multi Attendance add appeared disabled.
- (Bug Fix) Sort the results column in descending order. Perform a new find. The sort reverses to first Column with the selected sort column still selected
- (Enhancement) Made master coding system report consistent with other reports.
- (Bug Fix) Church School Status does not appear in the list of items to select in the Master Coding Systems Print window
- (Bug Fix) Print Destination is not recalled
- (Bug Fix) Database cluster not initialized properly if the server is installed manually or setup is aborted.
- (Bug Fix) Try to reconnect to database when 'cannot find path' errors are reported
- (Bug Fix) Record Frames sometimes open with no find fields
- (Enhancement) Speed up enabling triggers at the end of the reorg
- (Bug Fix) An issue with updating databases from 9.0r8 or r7 to r14 has been addressed.