Released December 02, 2010
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.0r2
- (Bug Fix) Budget Comparison reports 0.00 totals for the YTD column even though there are entries for that column.
- (Bug Fix) Fixed a possible SQL error finding on account number
- (Bug Fix) Fixed a rare instance where bringing a window to the front could cause an error
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an error adding adjustments the first time for a year
- (Bug Fix) The Trial Balance will no longer show 0.00 under cleared for non-cleared items
- (Bug Fix) Fixed a problem using advance find starting with 2 sub-groups
- (Bug Fix) Added new ethnic codes from the 2010 COG Reporting changes
- (Bug Fix) COG Import Minister reports reporting wrong number imported
- (Bug Fix) COG Regional program, when you go to run a TR missing report, the system will not run the report for just one church that is selected, it always creates a missing report for all churches
- (Bug Fix) Fixed a possible SQL error working with advanced searches.
- (Bug Fix) Barcodes not showing on Giving Receipts when Option is selected
- (Bug Fix) Column headers on the Actual vs. Pledge reports will display better for long custom pledge names such as ""Estimate of Giving""
- (Bug Fix) Fixed a SQL error running contributions reports.
- (Bug Fix) Datafiles converted from CDM+ Pro 8.0 will now be serialized correctly
- (Bug Fix) If there is an error when importing mapped blobs during an 8.1 conversion, CDM+ will now detect the error and cancel the conversion appropriately.
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an error that would occur sending a test e-mail off a one-off e-mail from Individual Records.
- (Bug Fix) Event Registration Other Information will now work correctly
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an issue viewing the Serialization Tab of About CDM+ before logging in.
- (Bug Fix) Typing in a serial number when creating a new database will now allow it to activate successfully
- (Bug Fix) CDM+ will now detect and use the database settings from previous versions if the old version was using data hosting
- (Bug Fix) Reactivating CDM+ now works again
- (Bug Fix) Adding an extra address to attendance custom listings will no longer produce a SQL error
- (Bug Fix) Advanced searches that contain non-configured lines under related records will no longer produce an error
- (Bug Fix) Standardized account entry on the Pay Items tab of Employee informations
- (Bug Fix) COG Regional jumping from Church record to Treasure Reports will not close the TR Window between jumps
- (Bug Fix) Fix a problem with how options for Full Giving Unit Name appear
- (Bug Fix) Improved how the standard search for attendance reports resizes
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an issue adjusting which departments to view on the Event Schedule
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an issue where Roommate displays incorrect events if you have some departments specified
- (Bug Fix) Fixed a rare issue installing Suran Server on Windows with unusual permissions on the SYSTEMDRIVE or PROGRAMFILES locations.
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an issue installing Suran Server on Windows if the previous installation failed.
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an issue where CDM+ would constantly see the need to update the database server after it was updated for older 8.2 installations.
- (Bug Fix) Fixed a rare error when loading functions during reorganization on Windows computers.