Released December 06, 2010
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.0r3
- (Enhancement) Speed improvements to Attendance Entry window.
- (Bug Fix) Added a temporary work-around for missing user-defined groups on Attendance reports. Groups can now be queried through related records.
- (Bug Fix) Error in visitor letter assignment when clicking on the attendance date list and the date is blank
- (Bug Fix) Using Address Other Phone and Individual Other Phone causes an error on Attendance Custom Listing
- (Bug Fix) Girls Club reports in COG regional is not calculating report totals on the statistics tab.
- (Bug Fix) Regional Error on Church Custom Listing when put address under Column one is selected
- (Enhancement) Optimized working in Giving History windows and reports
- (Bug Fix) Calculation error: eval() or evalf() with an invalid calculation when trying to delete a batch cont entry
- (Bug Fix) Error When doing a Giving Detail Custom list using ranges where the first range is zero and an advanced find related records is included
- (Bug Fix) Selecting a Single Event in Giving Searches produces an error
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an error towards the end of 8.1.x conversions that would prevent the conversion from completing.
- (Bug Fix) Selected Type report is typing over text showing all types rather than the one that is associated with the line and not just showing selected types in the columns