Released December 20, 2010
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.0r4
- (Bug Fix) Entering a new vendor does not allow you to enter Recurring Transactions without first saving the vendor.
- (Bug Fix) Monthly Comparison report not returning correct last Year figures
- (Bug Fix) The message 'Do you want to open the vendor list' Comes Up twice.
- (Bug Fix) Under Windows when opening Ledger Entries the Void button is not active
- (Bug Fix) Visitor Advanced Find, on Event Attendance, was loading up the last used Individual Advanced find
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an issue where the automatic backups for data hosting users could create a server-side deadlock
- (Bug Fix) COG Church version Treasurer Report is not loading figures properly.
- (Bug Fix) Clicking No on the processing of reports does not stop the processing.
COG Regional/COG Church
- (Bug Fix) COG Treasure report Form not showing total tithes properly if there are cents in the figure
COG Regional/Report Framework
- (Bug Fix) Minister Report Custom Listing Not showing Column information
- (Bug Fix) Batch Contributions entry and gets "CDM+ has removed the find that was set up for Batch Contributions." even after resetting Batch Contribution Preferences
- (Bug Fix) Contribution Giving Statements is not printing date header and pledge information
- (Bug Fix) Error when doing a giving search with selected events
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an issue where standard searches on giving reports would not work
- (Bug Fix) Getting error when selecting the option to put the address block under column 1 on Custom Listings in Contributions
- (Bug Fix) Giving Custom Listing report is not sorting those that have 0.00 giving per selected sorts
- (Bug Fix) Giving Units with giver's codes that start with a numeric and have non numerics in them not sorting/Finding properly
- (Bug Fix) On the Wi-N MI custom receipt one of the users does not show the year to date totals while the other one does.
- (Bug Fix) Standardized searching on giver's code ranges
- (Bug Fix) Unable to scan/Invalid scan messages are appearing behind the contribution entry screen giving the user the impression the system is hung
- (Bug Fix) Manual activation during 8.1.x conversions now works
- (Enhancement) Expiring reference notification for DOC General
- (Bug Fix) Export create batch file is not putting in the table name if there was no where clause
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an issue importing contributions
- (Bug Fix) Fixed several issues with data imports
- (Bug Fix) If a column has an empty column heading CDM+ will not import that column
- (Bug Fix) In E-mail Outbox, you cannot delete an e-mail from the list of e-mails at the top of the window.
- (Bug Fix) Sending a test e-mail from the e-mail confirmation window sends a blank e-mail
- (Bug Fix) Event Registration Total Activity fees and Qty can get off
Event Registration/Record framework
- (Bug Fix) Registration records are not getting updated gender information from the Individual Record.
- (Bug Fix) CDM+ will now correctly re-open and restore windows that were maximized or minimized when they were closed
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an error applying database manager migration 7
- (Enhancement) Re-worked the hosting server authentication to use less overhead
- (Bug Fix) Print button on the Web Update window is not working.
- (Enhancement) Added discount mail sortation for Church-based Giving Units
- (Bug Fix) Barcodes are printing on labels regardless of whether they have been CASS certified.
- (Bug Fix) Discount Mailing Standard flat mailing not sorting out 5dg Schemes properly
- (Bug Fix) Issues with 5 digit groups being put into the ADC rate column
- (Bug Fix) Error when trying to do a advanced find on a user defined field
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an error working in enhanced notices
- (Bug Fix) AFA Payroll is using a default fundcode on Federal Liability account in employee pay items
- (Bug Fix) Posting to ledger in Advanced fund payroll not rolling back all changes if there is a failure
- (Bug Fix) Fixed a rare error when opening CDM+ 9.0 against an older database server