Released December 23, 2010
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.0r5
This release corrects an issue that prevented vendor lookups from working correctly in accounting. It also resolves a number of issues with 8.1 to 9.0 conversions.
- (Bug Fix) Added additional database-level integrity checks on ledger entries.
- (Bug Fix) Fixed Issues with entering vendors in accounting.
- (Bug Fix) Fixed a problem where 8.1 conversions would sporadically fail when importing mapped blobs
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an issue where 8.1 conversions under Windows XP would crash
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an issue where databases would be missing functions after converting from 8.0 or 8.1
- (Bug Fix) Changed the icon for the Swap button on Address records. Upgrading the development environment version inadvertently replaced the original icon (two arrows) with a yin-and-yang symbol. Some users found the ying-and-yang offensive.