Released January 20, 2011
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.0r7
- (Addition) Added Aging Period report to Invoice Reports
- (Bug Fix) Adjust account description line to not overlap muti-account selector on the Checks tab of Ledger Entries
- (Bug Fix) Attempting to change the border and gridline styles to none on a report grid on a check does not save changes
- (Bug Fix) Buttons on account selector in ledger reports are cut off
- (Bug Fix) Editing Some Recurring Transactions moves them to a different Vendor Record when the recurring tab is selected and you move from one vendor to another
- (Bug Fix) Ledger To Budget print to file headers not lining up
- (Bug Fix) Loading accounts with an account range includes inactive accounts.
- (Bug Fix) Transactions on the Deposit Processing Window are not being linked to registration or gift detail records
- (Bug Fix) Vendor 1099 report is not skipping offsetting entries.
- (Enhancement) Improved error handling in update activation process
- (Bug Fix) Address Other Phones/E-Mails show twice on Advanced Find related records for Attendance E-Mail Notices
- (Bug Fix) Error when running a Confirmation Register in Catholic Version
- (Bug Fix) SQL error running advanced find on export when Individual names is one of the fields and the find includes character fields.
- (Bug Fix) SQL error saving an advanced search in certain circumstances.
- (Bug Fix) Attendance E-Mail Notices not showing visitor e-mails
- (Bug Fix) Error: Attempt to assign binary to character When trying to run Visitor Letters
- (Bug Fix) Missing Analysis Report is not limiting attendees to the date specified if person attended after date range
- (Enhancement) CDM+ will now display progress and no longer appear ""Not Responding"" when backing up
- (Enhancement) Database restores will now report progress and keep CDM+ from appearing as ""Not Responding"" on Windows.
- (Bug Fix) CICO tab gone from User Preferences
- (Enhancement) Giving Statements. Removed Dbl window Envelope option. Left Alightment will now follow the Indent Settings alone
- (Bug Fix) CDM+ is allowing the posting of contributions that are not tied to an income account.
- (Bug Fix) Contribution Receipt signature line adds a 'block' artifact to the line when entering a return rather than moving the position of the person below their name. (see attachment).
- (Bug Fix) Dates and user names are cut off on Canadian Receipt detail
- (Bug Fix) Disabling ""Show Total Pledge"" on giving statements line does not remove the amount from the total pledge column
- (Bug Fix) Error generating Canadian Receipts when using a giver code range
- (Bug Fix) Giving Statement format options: When you select ""Print Totals Only"" the * note of Included NonDeductible Amounts will not print now.'
- (Bug Fix) New transactions made through the Web Ministry Tools Giving Tool with multiple Giving Fund breakdowns will now have their fee percentage and fee amount calculated correctly.
- (Bug Fix) On the process pending gifts window, the selected line is jumping around when you click or use arrow keys to select when the name is the same
- (Bug Fix) Printing from Canadian Receipts window using selected records produces No Records Found on the report
- (Bug Fix) Regional Contribution Searches using Configure Ranges set to 0.00 to X.XX on total contribution, the program gives an sql error.
- (Bug Fix) Removed references to CDM+ Pro 8.1.1 on Pledge window messages after an upgrade.
- (Bug Fix) Reports when adding an advanced search, Which uses 'OR' as the primary search, to standard search and the last search criteria uses selection list. Un expected results are returned
- (Bug Fix) Subsequent adds on Contributions Maintenance multi-add do not start with the giver as the initial field
- (Bug Fix) Using Check Scanner to enter contributions, the pledge amount is not being displayed.
- (Enhancement) Will now handle gmt-1200 timezone in conversion from 8.1
- (Bug Fix) CDM+ will now successfully convert older CDM+ Pro database with a specific problem in the system row
- (Bug Fix) Migration 137 fails where there are no saved searches
- (Addition) Foursquare Nigeria: Financial Report window
- (Addition) Foursquare Nigeria: Monthly Church report
- (Addition) Foursquare Nigeria: Monthly Zonal report
- (Addition) Foursquare Nigeria: Printed Financial Report
- (Addition) Foursquare Nigeria: Printed Full Report
- (Addition) Foursquare Nigeria: Printed Spiritual Report
- (Addition) Foursquare Nigeria: Spiritual Report window
- (Bug Fix) SQL error on LaCross Quarterly Report
- (Enhancement) Add better error checking and user feedback to processing SQL batch files
- (Enhancement) CDM+ will now write its log files to disk. ~/Library/Logs/Suran on OS X, %APPDATA%\Suran\Logs on WIndows XP, %LOCALAPPDATA%\Suran\Logs on Vista/7.
- (Bug Fix) Divide by zero error message when opening windows on certain monitor configurations
- (Bug Fix) Error Opening Choose database when all you have are archive databases
- (Bug Fix) Error opening Utilitites window before logging in
- (Bug Fix) Users can disable all users in user management
- (Bug Fix) CDM+ is not dispplaying the last time certifications were performed in Membership Utilities.
- (Bug Fix) discount Mailing. No scheme trays for FCM
- (Bug Fix) Custom Listing Sort is not subtotaling/Paging unless the field is in the set
- (Bug Fix) One-off e-mails sent from individual record use the wrong name for the recipient
- (Bug Fix) Phone tree export does not match pervious versions
- (Bug Fix) When Address Records is the window to open after logging in, double-clicking an Individual to jump to him/her fails if the user doesn't have View Individual access under ER
- (Enhancement) Added options in Advanced Fund Accounting Payroll to use add On Amounts only
- (Enhancement) Automatically adjusting taxable and w-2 by pre-tax will only happen if the user clicks to re-calc taxes.
- (Enhancement) Once a payroll is posted, the only change that is allowed is to Exclude from W-2 and the W-2 amount
- (Enhancement) When calculating payroll and looking for existing entries, only search for existing entries for the selected employees
- (Bug Fix) Calculating payroll for employees with both salaried and hourly payroll inflates employer FICA and Medicare
- (Bug Fix) ERROR: column reference ""datemodified"" is ambiguous when running an ACH test with Date modified range
- (Bug Fix) Editing a View Payroll Item Doubles the Employer FICA/Medicate on Summary
- (Bug Fix) Payroll Checks window - footer note does not move with window resize
- (Bug Fix) Payroll reports (see description) not seeing correct FICA for employees with multiple pay items
- (Bug Fix) Windows XP, the choose database server list in the Archive module does not display the vertical scroll bar until you resize the window.
- (Bug Fix) Rooms on event entry in roommate are not sorting by description
- (Enhancement) Increased the timeout when logging on to database to better handle slow internet connections (especially satellite)
- (Enhancement) Optimized restoring the cdmtemplate database.
- (Bug Fix) Delete confirmation when deleting a database is missing the database description
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an issue where Suran Server would not install on Windows if a certain registry entry was present.
- (Bug Fix) Vendor Drop down check list on Ledger Find extending outside the visible screen area on some mac systems
- (Bug Fix) Fixed an error that could occur when updating some users to 9.0r6.
- (Bug Fix) Handle an issue updating the cluster when there are left-over connections to cdmtemplate