Released December 12, 2012
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.1r10
- Error when leaving a check number blank on accounting setup advanced
- Going to Mark Checks via the mark button now selects Asset properly in AFA
- Fixed several bugs with the FTP Sync feature of Automatic Backups
- Added Copy to Pending Option in Giving Unit Field Maintenance
- Attempting to connect a giving unit to a church record will now connect to church instead of an address record.
- Central Missionary Clearinghouse Receipt Customization
- Impact Ministries, Inc. Custom Receipt
- Fixed Misspelling in error message on references tab of minister master file
- Fixed Redraw issue on Web Access Initialized for Ministers
- A problem with emails sending attachments when they should not has been corrected.
- A problem with invalid email addresses causing emails to not be able to send to valid email addresses has been fixed.
- Whitespace characters will now be stripped from email addresses.
- Fixed Multiple misspellings of the word cannot as cannnot
- Drop down lists and combo boxes will now function properly under Windows 8
- Second option of Welcome to CDM+ screen - now reads '(such as with CDM+ Hosting)'.
- When processing a non certified, first class flat, the sack labels have now have second line.
- Fixed an issue where adding address records in a certain manner would produce a SQL error.
- A deduction with a type of Employer Tax will no longer be included in total deductions.
- Counting number of pay periods in a month (to determine first or second pay period) now excludes the current payroll date
- Error when trying to void a posted payroll
- Fixed: Creating a new employee record, but forgot to enter an Employee ID upon saving. A dialog comes up with only a -14 in it.
- Fixed: AFA Payroll not consistently splitting taxes for Posting.
- Removed custom payroll fields from standard Payroll finds
- Chart of Account Numbers will now appear fully formatted on custom listings and exports
- Add public notes to events and make them available on the event listing tool