Released December 28, 2012
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.1r11
- A problem with the E-Mail progress window not updating during the process of sending E-Mails has been fixed.
- A problem with the E-Mail progress window reporting incorrectly has been fixed.
- A problem with emails sending attachments when they should not has been corrected.
- Updated tax tables for 2013
- Fixed an error converting database from CDM+ 8.1 to 9.1.