Released February 07, 2013
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.1r13
- Central Missionary Clearinghouse Receipt Customization changes
- CDM+ now produces Intelligent Mail barcodes
- Fixed an issue where Intelligent Mail barcodes would print when they shouldn't
- Resolved a number of issues with Intelligent Mail barcodes
- Fixed an issue where USPS Discount Mailing data was incomplete
- Hide mail lookup update buttons on hosted users
- Changing a detail pay item was not always updating summary information
- Tweaked payroll calculations for Oregon and Colorado to handle some edge cases
- The W2 fields under Detail tab were not holding changes made after the user clicks save. This happens after they have changed one payroll item. It seems to work the first time the window is open, but then it will not hold the changes after that
- Fixed an employee has a pre-tax deduction. They modify an existing view payroll item and when they save, the program will take out the deduction again
- Added diagnostics to track down a rare issue saving changes on record frame windows