Released April 03, 2013
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.1r14
- Added a Do Not Post feature to contributions
- Added a Help button to the Configure Ranges window to open the manual page describing the options available
- Corrected the receipt note on the Canadian Donation Receipt
- Sending e-mail giving statements now offers the standard e-mail confirmation window
- Improve the ability to register for the demo
- Barcodes will now print when doing individual labels, Discount Mail, 'One per household'
- On a non machinable letter mailing, the MXD tray tag now contains the second line.
- Printing historical references will show reference data
- A problem with sending emails as BCC has been fixed.
- Ability to rename major terms
- Optimized low-level database interactions
- Standardize the Reports tab on program welcome windows
- Custom names for built-in groups, such as Church School Class, will now appear when provisioning and using CDM+ Mobile
- Fixed an issue where groups for built-in types, such as Church School Classes, would not always appear when selecting groups for provisioning or viewing on CDM+ Mobile
- Implemented 2013 941 changes
- Resorting results list on ledger entry while in add mode blows out date formatting
- Ability to reorganize databases running under PostgreSQL 9.1 or higher