Released May 23, 2013
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.1r16
- Deposit Processing will correctly redraw when there are new transactions that reconciled.
- Fixed issue an issue where the date formatting would be lost when a user re-sorts the Ledger Entries Results List while in Add mode.
- Found and fixed recurring gifts that have been through deposit processing and correctly linked them to related items.
- Treasurer Report now populates statistics information after entering church code.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect fonts were printing on Giving Receipts.
- Pledge notices are now coming up when the user performs a proper search.
- Regional: Contribution Detail report is now printing the Congregation Addresses when using Unit Comp Address report type.
- Selecting Pledge Notices report no longer opens the Labels report.
- Custom Quarterly report for user 8270 now opens when selected.
- Custom Receipt for User 10203 now shows church address.
- Custom Receipt for User 12296 now prints individual receipts for each batch.
- CASS exports sent via email from Windows now includes exported data in the file.
- Non-Machinable mailing now has all sortation levels (5D, 3D, ADC and AADC).
- Updated USPS Mailing Data
- Fixed an issue on Search and Call records where professional codes may not be displaying correctly.
- A problem with unicode characters in E-Mails breaking images and other E-Mail content has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where Online Giving Notices were being sent with some empty fields.
- Fixed an issue where some Gmail users received emails that appeared blank.
- The Test button on the SMTP setup window will now provide proper feedback during testing.
- Added fields to show digital signatures received through CDM+ Web Ministry Tools
- Fixed an issue where some fields would not be replaced in e-mails.
- Fixed an issue with the Event Registration Notice Queue window not sending emails properly.
- Gender will now save consistently when entering registration information.
- The Event Master Listing report option 'Group by Gender' properly breaks out list by gender.
- Fixed error generated when a field was renamed and contained brackets [ ].
- Advanced Find now populating fields on Address Yearbook report.
- Fixed a rare program crash under Windows XP. If you experience crashes, please uninstall and re-install CDM+ to get the fix.
- Individual Export window now showing correct window title.
- Regional: Field 'Minister' on Individual find lists now shows the correct name.
- AP Invoices will once again be created when posting payroll if the system preference to post payroll to accounts payable is enabled
- Employee deduction setup was loading defaults even if deduction did not change thus overwriting changes.
- Payroll no longer marks Payroll items as posted when a user loses Internet connection during the Posting process.
- Updated Idaho Tax Tables