Released July 18, 2013
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.1r17
- Missing Custom Listing report will no longer give an error when using Advanced Searches.
- A problem with restoring older backups has been resolved.
- Automatic backups will create the appropriate folders when starting backup process.
- Clicking on the Backup Now button on Automatic Backup window no longer gives and SQL error.
- Addressed an issue where entering of contributions was slow.
- Giving Unit Custom Listing using wrong Table
- Giving Unit Standard Notice will now print all the lines of the notice.
- Pending Contributions Export report no longer gives an error.
- Advanced Search under Individual Yearbook directory now correctly shows the Individual and Address Record fields.
- Moved maintenance for Gender field under Individual List Maintenance.
- Updated North Dakota tax tables
- A problem with the manager database not getting updated during every upgrade has been corrected.
- Fixed an issue where updating or converting databases/datafiles prior to 9.1r6 would cause gender data to be lost on individuals and registrations.