Released September 09, 2013
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.1r18
- AP Reports not show voided entries
- Treasurer Reports include percentages beyond August 2013.
- Corrected spelling on Over/Short Statement.
- Tithe Breakdown now pulls the appropriate percentages and calculates correctly.
- Treasurer Report correctly sums the number of males and females under the 'Membership This Month' section of the Statistics tab.
- Giving Email Notices that include the 'Total Gift Amount' field will no longer error out when attempting to send.
- Fonts will not require resetting after an update to look correct on daily reports in contributions
- Full Giving Unit Name no longer gives %%fn_getGUName%% instead of name in standard notices and emails
- The Actual vs. Pledge report will no longer cause SQL errors when printing.
- Standard Pledge Notice prints the Salutation name on letters.
- Fixed an issue where changes to the Statistics preferences were not showing in Event Statistics module.
- DOC Regional Minister and Clergy Classification changes were made.
- An error will now display when there is a problem with the format of an email.
- Fixed an issue where a disconnected session would cause sequences to return 1 instead of the next value
- When a reconnect is received during posting, the program should halt posting and rollback transaction.
- The Font Size of the Address Yearbook Directory Header is now accepting changes.
- The Extending Justification option for Alignment in Yearbook Directories has been changed to a checkbox 'Extend Vertically'.
- Who's Where export begin date will now be either the 15th or the 1st for semi monthly payrolls (applicable for the Diocese of Duluth version of CDM+)