Released October 19, 2011
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.1r2
- Accounts payable - add invoice using Misc vendor and renames it, tabs thru and name/address disappear, goes back to misc.
- Eliminate balance adjustments
- Entering new invoice using miscellaneous vendor, changed the name, selected ok, and the name remains the same without being changed.
- Error running Rest Customer AR Balance
- Fixed an issue where accounts could be deleted from the chart of accounts if they had activity to them but no balances.
- Loading data for Monthly Comparison report is faster
- The Bank Rec window allows the end date to be before the start date
- Current Check-in Log is showing those checked in on dates other than the current date
- When expanding the self check-in window to be fullscreen for the second time, a blank toolbar will no longer appear at the top of the screen and thereby push the self check-in window partially off-screen
- Expose posting information on all five reports and offer a jump button to access the posting entry in the Ledger
- Moved Treasurer's Report setup to a dedicated menu item and added settings for expense accounts in prepration for an upcoming feature
- Resolve an issue where a change in church name would produce duplicate results on reports
- Batch Setup Date fields now have calendar selector
- Error when trying to use an advanced find on Address information on pledge comparison
- Recurring contributions will now correctly link the asset when using Advanced Fund Accounting
- CGM - Monthly Financial tab - breakdown is recalculating even if you don't change the grand total
- CGM Attendance Statistics Window - Field is labelled as Bank Account instead of Event
- CGM Individual - Service Tab: Zone and District codes are swapped
- Foursquare Financial/Spiritual Report Summary showing Sums for attendance instead of Averages
- Foursquare Nigeria District missing select buttons on Church Records Address tab
- Foursquare Nigeria Spiritual Report showing fractions of people
- High Desert Customization for State and Wage Withholding
- Advanced find done under Individual List/Field/Phone Maintenance may show up as the default search under Address List/Field/Phone Maintenance and other address Advanced finds.
- Birthdates/Anniv by month not recognizing month selection.
- Error on Visitor letters if no name option is selected for salutation
- Yearbook Directory not recognizing 'Last Name if Different' setting on Other Phones/Emails
- Error when Hitting load on Saved report setups and there are no reports or a report is not selected.
- Event Statistics Report comes back with 'No Matching Records' regardless of the setup you have selected on the report.