Released November 17, 2011
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.1r3
- Bank rec not printing Items cleared on future bank recs
- Check Listing will give an error if no asset is selected
- Cleared items not refreshing on bank rec if ledger entry changed
- Error on budget reports when Display YTD is selected
- Error when Splitting off Results list from main window and clicking on Window Options
- Expand the AR Recurring Invoices report
- Generate Monthly AR Statements is not working if number of customers is less than 100
- Reopening a year will Delete all Ledger entries on the first day of that fiscal year
- Restoring a deleted Ledger Entry, Before Accepting a delete did not restore current balances.
- Updating an accrued invoice does not update the related Ledger entry
- When printing a Bank Rec Report from the Bank Rec window, the printed report does not include the Month range in the header.
- Changing date range on Payroll reports does not always refresh report.
- Attendance Worksheet by Date is not printing Totals properly When No page by Code is selected along with Totals Only by Date.
- Changed the name of the grouping of fields after Visitor Address from Individual Other Phones/Emails to Visitor Address Other Phones/Emails.
- Printing from Visitor Window takes a long time to bring up report window on systems with a large number of visitors.
- The Attendance email report isn't pulling up Visitor recipients on non enhanced notices
- Fixed an error setting folder ownership for automatic backups on XP
- COG Treasurer report not printing church name on Report Form
- COG Treasurer Report: Added Back Treasure Title (Mr,Mrs. Ms)
- Fixed an issue where loading figures on a treasurer's report does not immediately redraw the screen
- Added a new feature to withdraw funds for Treasurer's Reports via ACH automatically when importing Treasurer's Reports
- COG Minister Report Reports Month Selection showing a Full Date
- COG Process TR Code and Church sorts do not sort properly
- COG Treasurer report: Received and Removed Totals do not calc when doing Load Figures.
- Regional Church Position Export always gives. 'No Matching Records Found'
- Batch Contributions Entry window Target, Remaining does not report 0 when Target = Processed.
- Changing the fund on a breakdown line in Contributions Maintenance messes up the linked ledger entry for Online giving entries
- Clicking "More Options" on an Online Giving Notice results in a "No matching records found" error when enhanced notices are turned on.
- COG treasurer report Setup does not have 'Save/Cancel' buttons
- Fixed an issue where the Ledger jump button on Batch Contributions would enable incorrectly
- Repeated editing of contributions entries will no longer expose inactive giving funds
- Sent Notices window does not show names on Recipient List for letter notices
- The pledge todate calculation on the Pledge entry window (Giving Tab) is not computing.
- Transferring giving from a temporary address record for visitor giving is not setting 'First Gift Date'.
- Saved searches are not converting in 8.1-9.1 Conversions
- Chaplaincy Printed report 'Suggestion' is misspelled in section 5
- Ethnic codes on Stats report do not match current Choices
- The circulation preferences tab on the Minister Master File and Minister Profile windows will now resize to use all available space
- A problem with reporting errors during the sending of email has been corrected.
- Fixed an issue where some e-mails would appear malformed
- Sending email off Other Phone/Email tab does not include Privacy Notice
- Changing the name of an SMTP server setup doesn't stick
- Fixed an issue where the Welcome to CDM+ window would show all program buttons as active even if they aren't owned
- Fixed an issue with window positioning when running the program under a clean install of Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Loading of check scanner window on non ethernet systems faster.
- Record Structures not populating on about window
- The program will now automatically repair a problematic server configuration
- The program will now display an error under a specific condition that previously gave a false positive
- Address Export/Custom Lis: Does not include the last name or Full address Name of the visitors.
- Advanced find option on Attendance report Defaulting to Disabled option not defaulting to Advanced and Standard Search Option.
- Double Clicking on an Individual does not take you to the individual record
- Error When opening up Individual Lookup on Event Registration
- Error when trying to print a name badge with no name badge Selected.
- Not showing Carrier Sort on Address labels when Selected
- Visitor Letter/Labels: When you attempt to print a label you get fgwindowpreferences cannot contain a blank key
- 2011 IRS Form Changes
- Import tax tables from web not working on some systems
- Payroll Period summary has a report window title of PayrollPeriodSummary
- Regional program unable to do USPS discount mail using Advanced find only on individual Records.
- On Windows Report windows will not show preview pane if window is maximized before showing pane
- A problem with the Monthly calendar report displaying the descriptions multiple times has been corrected.
- Error when trying to delete and event with an invalid date
- Fixed an issue where single-day day-long event banners would sometimes not appear on the event schedule if there are multiple day events on the same day
- Roommate preferences Event cache reset will now test for blank dates
- Users will now be able to process pending gifts after the transaction for that gift has been processed into the ledger via Deposit Processing.
- Error updating a 8.2r15 COG Regional database
- Fixed a problem where some users could not download web updates
- Fixed a problem where updating CDM+ via web or network update would fail on OS X if there were spaces in the path to CDM+ or in the application name