Released January 18, 2012
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.1r6
- Budget Comparison report is not showing the ALL/None and account selection buttons.
- Budget report not printing for some users
- Check item setting "don't print dollars does not save and still prints "dollars
- Fixed a SQL error that would occur when increasing the beginning balance date and there are ledger entries with a transaction date on the old beginning balance date.
- Fixed an error that would occur running the Check Listing Report
- Longer Chart of Accounts Field
- Turning off Advanced fund accounting will now clear fund links on balance sheet accounts.
- When attempting to print Visitor Letters from Visitor Letter Assignment, user is getting "fgWindowPreferences cannot contain a blank key."
- COG Regional: Error when trying to jump from church window to Quarterly woman's report
- Fixed an error when processing treasurer reports with Process ACH enabled
- Process Treasurer Reports allows you to process a report without mapping Other Giving
- Regional Church Reports sometimes do not give correct results when selecting multiple codes and adding an advanced search
- Fixed an issue where selecting giving funds during contributions entry gave inconsistent behavior.
- It is now possible to use the giver's code range search to find a specific giver with a fractional giver's code, e.g. 213.4
- Optimize giving history report
- Add a Page by Fund to the Budget vs. Actual by Month report for user 6427
- Add custom program name to Omnis for FSN
- Budget vs. Actual by Month
- Expanded range options on FSN reports
- LaCross Area Synod Custom Quarterly Comparison report not working.
- Tweak to Monthly Pledge Report for 10638
- Cleaned up post-processing of individual records during data import
- Fixed an issue importing dates.
- Expand PCC field on DOC regional Minister Master File
- Load button on registration notices is not loading events.
- If you start a discount mailing, when you select cancel at the print job screen it does not cancel.
- The pieces being addressed are not in the same order as the sortation report of USPS Discount Mailing Flats.
- Cassette label format not holding selection.
- Address Directory not sorting properly and it is picking up random phone types and assigning them to visitors.
- Carrier Sort not showing on individual Labels
- Error When printing card notice when no notice is selected
- Individual Names Field added to Address Email Notice and results list option
- 941 Tax Form allowing changes to Detail tab without clicking on the 'Change' button first.
- Auto-incrementing alphanumeric check numbers in Payroll
- Calculate payroll (hourly and regular) - cannot sort by employee name any more. Will sort by ID and Frequency, but not by name.
- Change a payroll with 4 percentage-based deductions. Set two deductions to 0.00 and save. Click No to recalculate taxes. The remaining deductions zero out.
- De-selecting the "Withhold" option on a payroll deduction's calculation setup will now also de-select the "Applies From" option.
- Expand field manager data for payroll table and allow querying on related address records, including groups, OI and phones
- Expanded deduction options
- Federal and state withholding calculations will now handle the scenario where allowances push an employee to a lower tax bracket
- FICA maximum withholdings will now be respected
- Fixed an issue where local 2 tax calculations would use the local 1 tax setting
- Fixed an issue where the Do Not Print Or Post checkbox on View Payroll would not enabled after viewing a posted ledger entry
- On User deduction setup if a deduction is changed from 'Other', and has PreTax Settings, Pretax is not cleared out
- Payroll can once again be posted without printing the payroll to checks
- The "Withhold" and "Apply From" options on deduction calculation setups will now be set correctly on deductions created prior to CDM+ 9.1r5
- The style for entry fields on the payroll deduction calculation setup will now default to disabled.
- When entering contractual pay and tabbing out of the amount column, Pay is checked but the Calculate button does not enable
- "Church Position" is now available as a choice in results columns on individual records
- Fixed an error when trying to replace a saved report setup