Released June 24, 2014
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.2.10
- [CDM-768] - Ability to find against registered activities from an activity report
- [CDM-780] - Check that font CODE128 is installed before printing USPS Sack Labels
- [CDM-694] - Marking a registration as canceled does not reduce the current registration total, including activities
- [CDM-758] - When the deductions grid on a pay check stub is too short to show all the deductions, the totals are inaccurate
- [CDM-759] - Canceled registrations still appear on activity reports
- [CDM-761] - Accounts Payable invoices will show lines in the results list for each detail line on the invoice
- [CDM-765] - The ordination region on the Minister Profile report shows a cached region, not the current ordination region
- [CDM-781] - The Registration Custom Listing shows Church fields, not Address or Individual fields
- [CDM-787] - Using a related record find on Other Information produces an error