Released August 21, 2014
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.2.12
- [CDM-959] - Imported treasurer report records can pick up the wrong percentages
- [CDM-960] - Adding or updating a check via the ledger with an alphanumeric check number produces an error
- [CDM-963] - The first gift added to batch contributions will not auto-load pledges
- [CDM-975] - An error occurs trying to delete or un-accrue an Accounts Payable invoice
- [CDM-978] - Adding a Giving Unit from Giving Unit Records and assigning individuals to it will cause an error