Released October 08, 2014
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.2.13
- [CDM-735] - Add the full chart of account description to the Deposit Processing posting report
- [CDM-859] - Enhanced COG Electronic Voting
- [CDM-945] - Enhance the chaplain's references tab to have similar functionality as the reference tab for minister profile references
- [CDM-1020] - Update Idaho tax tables for June 2014
- [CDM-1151] - Allow changing the font size on barcodes on Name Badges and Check-In Reports
- [CDM-1152] - Internal enhancements to results list on split record frames, advanced finds, and select windows
- [CDM-1166] - When logging database connections, errors, and disconnects, include the backed process id
- [CDM-1197] - Remove extra fields Receive Tape, Receive Video, Custom Boolean, and old Regional Hybrid customization
- [CDM-365] - User is receiving SQL Error when attempting to Display Actions in the Administration window.
- [CDM-532] - Adding Address Line 1 to the results columns on Ledger Entries produces a SQL error
- [CDM-628] - The custom Certificates for the Christian Church in Kentucky are missing the field to provide an expiration date and both signature lines
- [CDM-840] - Printing the Ledger by Accounts to the clipboard and pasting into Excel can have formatting problems
- [CDM-855] - Logging into CDM+ Mobile causes the CDM+ database to update the mobile provision, which adds lag
- [CDM-880] - The total number of references on the EEA tab does not exclude historical references
- [CDM-924] - An error can occur updating a 9.2.6 database to 9.2.10 relating to discount mailing job setups
- [CDM-996] - An error can occur updating a 9.0r17 database to 9.2.11
- [CDM-1018] - Updating a suran_database_manager database from CDM+ 9.2.8 or earlier to 9.2.12 produces an error
- [CDM-1019] - Updating the transaction date on ledger entries posted from Accounts Payable in 9.2.12 is much slower than in 9.2.10
- [CDM-1048] - Renaming a miscellaneous vendor is slow
- [CDM-1049] - Posting payroll is extremely slow in 9.2.12
- [CDM-1074] - Changing a contribution entered through Batch Contributions on Contributions Maintenance unlinks it from the batch
- [CDM-1075] - Accounts Payable invoices that are created by inserting a check through Ledger Entries can be added to existing invoices
- [CDM-1084] - When adding a check to the ledger and have never been any Accounts Payable Invoices entered into the system a SQL error will occur
- [CDM-1183] - We get an error when only barcode attendance app is selected
- [CDM-1199] - Getting an sql error when trying to transfer a provision on android