Released January 08, 2015
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.2.14
- [CDM-1434] - Update the 1099 form for 2014
- [CDM-1450] - Print the correct 1099 based on report date
- [CDM-1226] - Refreshing the Advanced Find preview on Address Email Notices generates a SQL error
- [CDM-1263] - An error occurs converting a CDM+ 8.1 database to 9.2.13
- [CDM-1268] - User receives a SQL error when clicking Find button on Record Frame window when there are no results columns
- [CDM-1280] - Users gets SQL Error when performing a search in Ledger Entries
- [CDM-1363] - Disabling a device in Administration does not disable it
- [CDM-1382] - A check for a two-line AP invoice was printed with an amount for only one of the lines
- [CDM-1392] - Saving changes on the Minister Master File for DOC General clears the ordination region unless you re-select it
- [CDM-1416] - Invoices printing with an amount that includes items not showing on invoice line items
- [CDM-1452] - Cannot use the agree status for flagged records when searching for ministers