Released June 04, 2015
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.2.16
- [CDM-1794] - Add a migration to reset appbuildnumbers for devices
- [CDM-1774] - You can now command-click (Mac OS X) or control-click (Windows) tabs on record frames to explode them
- [CDM-1775] - The minister sync is sending an email saying ministers are missing when they are not
- [CDM-1776] - An error can occur if certain obsolete columns have data in them updating to 9.2.15
- [CDM-1777] - Some Suran Server installations are missing the correct search_path which causes errors updating
- [CDM-1778] - An error occurs saving changes in Previous Minister Information
- [CDM-1780] - Limiting the Anniversary by Month report by marital status causes a SQL error when running the report
- [CDM-1783] - Church Name is no longer printing in header of Individual Master Listing report
- [CDM-1784] - Import Background Checks is not working and it's not giving any feed back
- [CDM-1785] - Data on the Minister Records Grid isn't populating until you reload columns
- [CDM-1786] - The circulation list option for removed ministers is missing for DOC General
- [CDM-1787] - User getting an Omnis error when working with Statement of Activities
- [CDM-1788] - Running the Missing Custom Listing report generates a SQL error
- [CDM-1789] - Opening the Address Master Listing report generates an error
- [CDM-1791] - Notes field is truncated on Accounts Receivable Invoices
- [CDM-1795] - MinPro PDF Server is not correctly finding the profiles
- [CDM-1797] - Attempting to load a giving fund set on the giving standard search produces an infinite loop
- [CDM-1807] - Activity custom listing for Regional users is using the wrong table