Released July 27, 2015
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.2.17
- [CDM-1828] - Create Church Position Notices
- [CDM-153] - Adding address fields to check-in reports will cause a SQL error
- [CDM-1014] - The Daily Report of Gifts does not use terms support for Offering Date on the Batches tab of the standard search
- [CDM-1320] - The Report of Gifts is not using terms support in the header
- [CDM-1733] - Email validation is not accepting the TLD .church
- [CDM-1779] - Running the Last Attended report for user 141 produces a SQL error
- [CDM-1792] - Individual name badges do not sort properly when using the advanced find
- [CDM-1797] - Attempting to load a giving fund set on the giving standard search produces an infinite loop
- [CDM-1799] - The Past Members tab on Church Records isn't populating information
- [CDM-1812] - Updating a database to 9.2.16 with invalid mobile provisions produces an error
- [CDM-1834] - A congregation in process cannot be deleted
- [CDM-1836] - You cannot find against the 2013 profile field for city
- [CDM-1840] - Printing a custom listing or export from a record frame window will produce a SQL error
- [CDM-1847] - List maintenance will not show historical enrollments
- [CDM-1852] - Chaplain scans are loading on Minister Records
- [CDM-1868] - The Sort option of the Individual Letter Notices is not working