Released December 08, 2013
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.2.2
- (DE5754) Monthly summary report was totaling months by Transaction date regardless of search date option
- (DE5752) The Treasurer report submit button for COG churches will no longer disappear when you click the Add button on the window.
- (DE5729) COG Minister Report window was not Refreshing to display Minister after Entering #
COG Women's Ministries
- (DE5741) COG Woman's/Girls club reports would give a message that church needs to be selected if the church code is typed in not selected from church list
- (DE5720) Fixed an issue where column selections for giving funds on the Daily Report of Giving would not list any funds.
- (DE5755) 'Pledge Only' Option on giving statements will now only show those pledged to selected funds
- (DE5661) Moving an individual to a new Family did not move the Individual Giving Unit Link
- (DE5739) Receipts are once again available on the Contributions Reports menu.
- (US4489) Add new SAC Form to Remote Task
- (DE5656) Creating new databases will no longer hang the program.
- (DE5744) Print button on Address and Individual Record frame windows is now active for users that do not have event registration
- (DE5724) Fixed an issue where updating could fail due to invalid state assignments on payroll records.
- (DE5730) Post ACH Window was not showing Account Numbers
- (US4495) Remove the validation in CDM+ that a Paid Date must occur on or after pay period begin
- (DE5723) Address Line 1 will once again print on Church Labels.
Search and Call
- (US4487) Develop an interface for Regions to enter in Salary ranges
- (US4485) Enhance SAC Import To get Old and new records
- (US4435) Enhance SAC Search Window to search old and new Reports
- (US4433) Refactor Minister Profile window to display Report in a screen report
- (US4432) Create Omnis Report to Match new Minister Profile
- (DE5740) When a network update is unavailable through the cluster or FTP, the program will now direct you to a web page with CDM+ 9.2 downloads
- (DE5756) Fixed an issue where updating to 9.2 would sometime fail to detect the need to import a new fieldmanager
- (DE5742) Fixed an issue where updating some databases would fail on migration 352.
- (US4491) Migration 378 can stall and make it appear the update is hung
- (US4492) We should add a migration to uniquely fgUser records across name and preset