Released March 27, 2014
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.2.7
- [CDM-4] - When splitting a contribution into multiple contributions, deposit information is not being copied over
- [CDM-34] - Employer Matching portion of deduction is not calculating in Payroll.
- [CDM-82] - Activity Labels are missing contents
- [CDM-214] - Connecting to a demo account that is older than the program does not automatically update the database
- [CDM-229] - Daily Report of Giving header is showing Daily Report of -14 in the header.
- [CDM-243] - Daily Report of Contributions does not show the contribution date in the header of the report.
- [CDM-275] - Changing report date of Treasurer Report causes a SQL Error
- [CDM-309] - When choosing Selected on the giving fund section of the giving standard search and de-selecting all funds, the window automatically selects All
- [CDM-324] - Visitor comments and mailing code are not being transferred over when a visitor is moved to Membership
- [CDM-337] - Printing the Congregational Request Forms report to PDF produces an empty PDF
- [CDM-338] - Attempting to print the Search and Call Profile using a standard search against Flag Date or Save Date produces an error
- [CDM-339] - Confirmation e-mails sent from the Single Event Registration Tool send the wrong notice
- [CDM-345] - Getting a null value error when updating minister profiles
- [CDM-354] - If an error occurs saving Other Phone Numbers/E-Mail Addresses, the program is left in a non-functioning state
- [CDM-356] - New Search and Call Ministers do not have a published profile version of None
- [CDM-363] - User gets a SQL Error in the Activity Report when the Detail Option 'Show Other Information' is checked.
- [CDM-397] - Entering Treasurer Reports for a COG Church inappropriately validates the fcGivingFund_ID link for other giving
- [CDM-398] - Payroll records are now required to be written through Write Payroll Checks before they can be posted
- [CDM-403] - When accessing Stewardship Technology credentials the live credentials are being duplicated as the test credentials.
- [CDM-404] - The Set Giver Name special function will generate an error for names with single quotes in them
- [CDM-407] - Getting the message "Unable to find the specified window field" when finishing a batch that uses the check scanner
- [CDM-408] - A SQL error will occur when attempting to print the Address Master Listing with Show Other Info enabled
- [CDM-409] - A SQL error can occur printing the customized certificates for Christian Church in Kentucky
- [CDM-414] - Including any expense selection on a profile search will produce SQL errors when searching 2013-style forms
- [CDM-424] - Getting an error trying to send an individual e-mail notice when the search includes a single quote and the e-mail includes embedded fields
- [CDM-428] - An error occurs opening Administration under CDM+ build 3847
- [CDM-430] - Deleting a master code that is used in a system level attendance filter does not remove it from the filter in the database
- [CDM-434] - Adding a phone type on the fly to visitor records gets into an infinite loop in build 3881
- [CDM-441] - Adding registration records will not save any changes in the database in 3881
- [CDM-459] - Canadian Donation Receipts: The 'Select Sig. Graphic' button does not work.
- [CDM-468] - The Entry Memo field in Batch Contributions is cut off on the right
- [CDM-481] - Printing a report using the individual standard search against a group produces a SQL error in 3929
- [CDM-490] - Disclosure forms aren't being populated through the Update Minister Profiles function
- [CDM-2] - Add integrity check on both feMinProfile and sac2013.profile to prevent duplicate profile records
- [CDM-150] - Create a utility to generate Tray Tags
- [CDM-202] - Support 2014 disclosure forms on the 2013 profile report
- [CDM-204] - Merge the Oregon and Idaho South DOC Regions
- [CDM-212] - April 2014 tax table changes for Wisconsin
- [CDM-223] - Add an integrity check to ensure the deposit date, gift date, batch code and asset number on gifts match those details on their batch
- [CDM-267] - Don't remove duplicate recipients on registration and activity e-mails
- [CDM-268] - Add related record finds for sent notices throughout CDM+
- [CDM-269] - Offer to track sent letter and card notices for Registration and Activity Notices
- [CDM-270] - Display sent notices throughout the program
- [CDM-349] - Add ability to search on churches in Flagged Records related records find
- [CDM-355] - Ensure we're sending minimal information to SST when creating donors
- [CDM-358] - Add a "Registered Activities Summary" field to registration e-mail notices to display all the activities to which a registrant has registered
- [CDM-367] - Only validate giving fund links on Treasurer Reports records during an insert or when the giving fund changes
- [CDM-371] - When a minister switches to 2013 forms, prevent them from circulating until all forms are complete
- [CDM-418] - Rename "Check-In/Check-Out User" on Administration -> Users to "Limit to Check-In/Check-Out operations only"
- [CDM-457] - Update Mobile Provision window for 1.5 release
- [CDM-484] - Add Total Over/Under To COG Over/Under Statements