Released April 17, 2014
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.2.8
- [CDM-21] - Adding function-based fields to record frame results column produces a SQL error
- [CDM-25] - Serial number and access does not redraw after re-activating with a new serial number
- [CDM-69] - The Allow Carry Over to Next Year check box for Other Time Off does not hold the selection and thereby prevents the feature from working
- [CDM-111] - If an error occurs processing a minister's report, the temporary minister's report record is still marked processed
- [CDM-143] - Create Ledger Entries from Recurring window is cutting off fields (see screenshots)
- [CDM-264] - Calc Hourly payroll will warn you of Duplicates but still create them
- [CDM-297] - Opening the Notice Organizer is slow
- [CDM-350] - The Other Significant Training section of a 2013 profile report can overlap when bleeding to an extra page
- [CDM-408] - A SQL error will occur when attempting to print the Address Master Listing with Show Other Info enabled
- [CDM-425] - Users can lock themselves out of Administration by disabling all logins or adding an access setting with administrative rights
- [CDM-497] - Gender cannot be assigned through Individual List Maintenance
- [CDM-514] - Enabling and disabling Check-Out on Mobile Provisions doesn't hide and show the group selection
- [CDM-516] - Deposit Processing window shows error after clicking 'Save' to credentials
- [CDM-525] - Fee amounts are not calculated on deposits when opening Deposit Processing
- [CDM-534] - Updating a 9.1r19 database to 9.2.7 can hit an error in migration 417
- [CDM-537] - After adding a check to the ledger, the window redraws to show a blank deposit tab
- [CDM-539] - Options on notices are picking up extra columns which bloats the e-mail and causes errors accessing it
- [CDM-540] - Reformatting phone numbers with a format that has more placeholders than the existing number drops a digit from the number
- [CDM-565] - SQL errors appear when loading an event and date in Staffed Check-In/Check-Out on build 4037
- [CDM-569] - Marking a payroll detail item exempt but not excluded from W-2s for FICA or Medicare will leave a W-2 taxable amount on the payroll master
- [DHM-58] - If a minister contacts a reference after publishing their profile, the new reference will not be downloaded by regions
- [CDM-568] - Expose the W-2 taxable amount on the Payroll Period Summary report
- [CDM-570] - Create a Check Quarterly FICA/Medicare W-2 Amounts Special Function
- [CDM-571] - When updating to CDM+ 9.2.8, pre-check for FICA/Medicare W-2 vs. taxable issues and warn the user when accessing payroll